Gamma de Fiesta Inn Plaza Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$55
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Barcelo Ixtapa(Ixtapa)
US$467
US$534
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolsmall hotelswim up bardrink optionbreakfast planother hotelspor favormade to order omeletsgreat location on the beachthe hotel is cleanjuan carlostowel artbeach arealas gatas beachcity busthird floormexican resort
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Upon arrival we were charged an extra $50 dollars because my daughter who is 14 and not twelve was considered an adult. Room was smaller than expected. WIFI in rooms is non existent even though it is advertise on most websites. The original room that we were placed in was infested with bugs plus the ac was very loud and leaked water all over the floor. After we report it to the front desk and one hour and a half later we were moved to another room. The food was very average, not to mention that my wife got food poisoning from eating bad sour cream there. On the positive side the pool was great and so was the location to the beach.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Nancy G, Community Manager at Posada Real Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Hello Uriel
Thanks for share your comments, I apologize, in fact our rates for child is only under 12 years old, we will get your comments in order to improve our standars, thank you for choose Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I have been traveling to Zihuatanejo for about 15 years but have never stayed in Ixtapa until my last trip and I have to say I really enjoyed this hotel. It's small by Ixtapa standards but just the right size for me; you get to know the other guests, the staff is also personable, friendly and ready to help and it's right on the beach. We had great service in the restaurant from Constantine and Manuel "el captain" and the breakfast buffet was a great deal with made to order omelets, fresh fruit and other items for only $130 pesos not to mention the free drinks included with my room package. I requested a room on the ocean side of the hotel and I want to thank the wonderful front desk staff who provided this for me. I only wish I had written down your names as we tried to communicate (with my limited Spanish) almost every day and you always showed interested in seeing photos of what we were catching on our fishing trips.

On a final note when my wife and I stayed in Zihuatanejo on Playa La Ropa last year we had to go down at 5 AM and put towels on the beach chairs just to get one, this was not a problem at the Posada Real as I always got a chair under a palapa and right on the beach without playing the "towel game". When my wife and I return to Zihuatanejo next Christmas we will be spending half our trip in Ixtapa at the Posada Real, see you then!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor have vaulted ceilings and feel bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank roadlesstraveledguy

Hello Dear guest
Thank you for share your comments with other travellers, we are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay, fishing, the beach, and our service. We always try to give the best to our visitors, thank your for choose Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo for 15 years!, hope to see you back many more.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I have to go back as I left my heart there. This is my new paradise on earth. Two weeks wasn't enough. The staff, ambience, food, drinks, scenery is all to perfection. Met some incredible people all with accolades for this place.

Room Tip: Overlooking the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank GiniLee
Nancy G, Community Manager at Posada Real Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Hello GiniLee
Thanks for choose your comments, we love to know you had a good stay, hope to see you come back to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo¡ Regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Posada for 11 days and they have made some nice upgrades from the prior year. Most all of the beds have been replaced even though they are firm they are not like sleeping on concrete from the previous beds. They have added a fitness facility as well as on site spa services. On Monday nights they do a BBQ that is excellent!! serving steak and pork chops cooked over a coal fired grill. ( you don't have to stay all-inclusive to enjoy this ). The wifi is hit or miss at this resort so don't expect to stream movies in your room. The resort was full the entire stay but with 110 rooms there is always plenty of room around the pools or out in the sand. The staff treats everyone like family and are very hard working and friendly. This is a 3 star hotel so don't expect 5 star amenities just a small clean room with an awesome affinity pool.

We will be back again next year and it's very nice to see that management is investing in this property

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Keith F
Nancy G, Community Manager at Posada Real Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Keith
Thank you for sharing your comments with other travellers, it is great to know you had a good stay, thanks also for choose Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, hope to see you back¡

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

This is a smaller hotel which is what we wanted. I hate the huge resorts where you have to take a shuttle to the pool or beach. They are a gorgeous but how much time do you spend in your room?
The resort is a little older. It was one of the original hotels. It is right on the beach. The staff are very good. Especially Hercules and Enoc.
The food is good. The breakfast is really good where you can have omelettes made or pancakes. There are also nights where there is a bbq by the pool. About twice a week. It is a semi inclusive so there is no alcohol or food after 10:30 pm. That was done with us. By that time we were ready for bed anyway
Also by being smaller you get to know more people staying at the hotel
The scenery in Ixtapa and Zihua is breathtaking
We would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple