“Magical coffee stop and book shop”

The Moomaids in Zennor
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Zennor
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Magical place to stop and take the Cornish coastal path delicious ice cream and coffee and quirky bookshop to buy special gifts

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A little family friendly cafe in Zennor, have been here a few times now and we love it. The service is great and the ice cream is delicious! A real treat.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

My wife and I walked along the cliffs and back and stopped at Moomaids for a light lunch. The was not a lot of choice but the quality was amazing. We both had a ham and mustard roll with crisps in a lunchbox, what seemed to be a home made roll it was really tasty. We also took away a cream tea, two lovely big homemade scones bug pot of jam and cream. Well recommended.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Stopped twice here today. Coffee first (flat white). Love my coffee, and it was as good a flat white as anywhere. The C-19 measures were some of the best I have seen and the whole place felt secure, but not in your face. The outside seating area is lovely. Then post-walk we had an ice cream. OMG, amazing! I had lemon & creme fraiche and my b/f had Shipwreck. Highly recommend both.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

We stopped here after a walk along the coastal paths. Spotted the Moomaid cafe sign and thought we’d check it out. I had what had to be the best ice cream I have ever tasted! I thought the Italian ice creams of Florence were the best, but this place knocks spots of it. So creamy, not too sweet and lovely flavours. Some other customers had sandwiches which also looked delicious. Will definitely return when next in the area.

Date of visit: August 2020