Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Gluten free Cake

I can honestly say that Waxham Barns Cafe has the best gluten free cake I've had anywhere... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DaisyGaryandMolly
via mobile
Fantastic find after a beach walk.

Lovely cafe we happened to stumble across after a walk along Waxham beach and watching the seals... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
bigbrowneyes11
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The cake choices were incredible and food menu great.

Service was lovely and all staff happy. Reasonably priced and you could sit inside or in the lovely courtyard.

We will definitely be back on our next holiday to Norfolk.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 11 August 2021

The cafe was very nice - we had a crab sandwich and a sausage sandwich - both delicious!
Dog friendly and situated in lovely surroundings. The barn is well worth a look!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

We visited after a fantastic experience here a couple of years ago, where there was so much choice for my son, who has allergies.

Unfortunately, despite having an allergen list, it doesn't have everything on it. So they were unable to tell me which allergens were in one of the cakes so my son couldn't have one. They also seemed completely confused and didn't seem to know that providing this information on EVERYTHING that they sell is a legal requirement (the "excuse" was that it was a new product). Please look up the new laws coming into effect later this year.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Wow great full English this morning at dunes cafe waxham lovely setting combined with delicious and varied menu and super service
Best cafe on the coast 5/5

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank jamiewiredup
Reviewed 21 June 2021

the cafe next to this beautiful thatched barn is a great place to recuperate; good coffee, lovely selection of freshly made sanwiches and baguettes, large home made cakes and scones. I'm a vegetarian and for the last two visits to this cafe. I've struggled to find anything that beats their haloumi and sweet chilli sandwich.

Date of experience: June 2021