Review Highlights
Diving - Poor Knights Islands with Northland Dive

Just finished a live-aboard on Sun Spy to the Poor Knights, with day trips to the Rainbow Warrior... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2023
Pineapple1515
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Best diving in Aotearoa

Drove up from Wellington with a party of 6 to experience diving with Northland Dive. The on-site... read more

Reviewed 25 May 2023
Keegsfish

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews these guys amazing diving poor knights friendly hosts great company days diving canterbury wreck ribs julia hospitality lodge boats bay spy nitrox liveaboard shore
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Julie and Steve were great to deal with. Their hire gear is of high quality. The dive sites would be some of the best in NZ. Their pricing is very reasonable for a high value experience.
We tented by their stream and went to sleep with the lovely sound of the flowing water. Bunks/cabins are also available.
We'd dive with them again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Amazing!!!! Hands down the best dive operators in NZ, the coolest crew and the perfect day out exploring! Can’t recommend enough!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2020

I am from America...this place is absolutely AMAZING!!! It's so MAGICAL...the owners are so down to earth and extremely hands on and friendly. The rooms and food are excellent, clean and the ambiance is so peaceful.

I am not a diver but the two friends I went with are Kiwis that have been coming here for 10 years and divers...I can see why they show up every year!!!

You won't be disappointed...this has been a highlight of my New Zealand trip. The area and beaches are super AWESOME and I heard that the diving is phenomenal... especially the ship dive.

By the way...you will enjoy the fresh made food...they pick right from their garden to the table. I felt like I was visiting family and friends.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020

Where can I start, the hospitality was on form the kai was delicious but most of all the memories πŸ‘Œ

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

WoW was just absolutely blown away by there hospitality and the dives.. Highly Highly Recommend!!! 😍😍

Date of experience: November 2020