Review Highlights
Awesome dives and people

Fantastic! Amazing couple of days on the liveaboard diving the Poor Knights. Great team and awesome... read more

Reviewed 15 May 2022
RichardHK6181TQ
Wellington, New Zealand
Great Company for Making Memories

The experience I had with Northland Dive would be right near the top of all my diving trips. They... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2022
Brightsidejon
Palmerston North, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews awesome diving poor knights new zealand down to earth great company days diving amazing trip canterbury wreck julia lodge bay nz gear liveaboard stream frigate
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Sick dives! Had a mean time up in the bay of islands with northland dive and they took me two two of the most amazing dive sites I’ve ever been to! Amazing service and will deffinitly be back!

Reviewed 18 July 2019

Awesome crew and great hospitality! Thanks so much Julia, Shane and Adam for the epic couple days away complete with tasty meals and absolutely wicked diving (hilarious briefings made up for the average sea conditions) . EYE OPENING!

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

Although we didn't have the best conditions the Northland crew done well to accommodate us and give us the best experience possible within their control and above all else the food was amazing!

Reviewed 29 June 2019

I came here with the Auckland University Dive Club to do my Advanced Open Water certification early June 2019. Shane and Julia are just lovely people, and the meals there are homecooked and delicious. Their gear is really high-quality and well maintained, as is all their facilities and vessels. Safety is definitely their utmost priority, and I felt really comfortable diving with them. Laura was a brilliant instructor, super helpful and fun.

I honestly can't wait to dive with these guys again. Highly reccomended!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

AWESOME..... thanks to Shane, Julia, laura and Adam for making us feel like part of the family. The diving was amazing both of the coast at the poor knights and in close to the coast. Julia's cooking was AMAZING. Thanks again ian and josh

Date of experience: June 2019