Review Highlights
Awesome dives and people

Fantastic! Amazing couple of days on the liveaboard diving the Poor Knights. Great team and awesome... read more

Reviewed 15 May 2022
RichardHK6181TQ
Wellington, New Zealand
Great Company for Making Memories

The experience I had with Northland Dive would be right near the top of all my diving trips. They... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2022
Brightsidejon
Palmerston North, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews awesome diving poor knights new zealand down to earth great company days diving amazing trip canterbury wreck julia lodge bay nz gear liveaboard stream frigate
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

AWESOME..... thanks to Shane, Julia, laura and Adam for making us feel like part of the family. The diving was amazing both of the coast at the poor knights and in close to the coast. Julia's cooking was AMAZING. Thanks again ian and josh

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 26 May 2019

4 dives all with great sea life, 2 wreck dives and two caves to explore.

I stayed with them and the rooms were clean and tidy, the food was excellent and the people very friendly. Given I had not dived for awhile the gentle support was appreciated and the share number of options to dive meant if the weather did not work in one spot we went to another not too far away. This is my second time diving with Northland Dive and I will be back.

Thanks Julia, Shane, Andy and Leann.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Would 100% recommend Northland Dive, amazing, knowledge and friendly staff, great accomodation and facilities and awesome diving!

Reviewed 2 May 2019

The liveaboard is a great addition to the Northland Dive family. Had yet another amazing weekend with them without staying at the lodge. We dived at 6 different sites, 3 where I'd never been, so was great to gain a better perspective on the Poor Knights with new sites. The liveaboard is set up so well. Cosy and comfortable with nitrox filling between dives. And we saw a few new nudi's as well as one that was mind blowing. Best value diving around, they're organised, safe and the food is great. The day trips on the rib are pretty good but the liveaboard is next level again.
Thanks Shane and Julia.

2  Thank Tania_Howard
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

I come here a lot. Share and Julia are amazing. It’s a home away from home very relaxed atmosphere with great food and excellent diving. I would recommend a weekend away to anyone.
Shane and Julia you ROCK