All reviews los cabos san jose nearby shopping small resort coffee filters living room area large supermarket santa maria beach swim up bar dining table quiet hotel minute walk beds were comfortable rented a car an upgrade relaxing vacation night life
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location to stay in Cabos. Close ammenities, walking distance. Bus to Cabo San Lucas was cheap and frequent. The pools were clean and the staff were awsome. Pepe made the best Margaritas in town and the Cheff was the best.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Jose Cesar Cast... P, Gerente at Park Royal Homestay Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest; Before anything else, thank you for your stay at Park Royal Los Cabos and for the time taken to share your pleasing experience. I am truly grateful for your appreciation towards the service provided by our staff members and for highlighting how much you enjoyed your stay. Know that your satisfaction as guest of our resort is our priority. Thanks to much appreciated reviews like yours, we feel in the need of improving day by day. I am certain that we can make you feel at home every time you come. Please feel free to come back anytime. Sincerely.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Park Royal staff and and resort is why I go there every year...Best location in San Jose..beaches..restaurants..night life..fishing..grcocery stores..movies ..sushi places..walmart...Everything is right there and San Jose is the best town ever,like it better than Cabo..I go to both places every year been to at least 20+ diffierent resorts and this is my favorite place..nice and laid back just like I like it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Jose Cesar Cast... P, Gerente at Park Royal Homestay Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guest; Above all, I want to thank the confidence placed on Park Royal Los Cabos as host of your vacation. It is with great pleasure that I read the review you kindly shared. It please me to know how special your stay was as your satisfaction is ours as well. It is really uplifting to read comments as positive as yours which pushes us forward in our search of excellence. There is still a lot more to come to Park Royal Los Cabos, so please be sure to you visit us again in the near future. Best Regards.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel is tucked away in the middle of a golf course a little way from the main road. The pools on the whole were clean and one, is bar-side for those who like to swim and drink! We changed from a downstairs room that was only a bedroom and bathroom to a 3rd floor room with a kitchen and living space. Well worth the extra. All rooms have air conditioning; ours was rather noisy but they are in the process of changing them all over to new ones. The maids did a great cleaning job each day and all the staff were friendly. The kitchens don't have any mugs so if you like a cuppa (even when the weather is really hot) either take your own or buy one and take home as a souvenir. The alternative is to use really small teacups, or buy a coffee from the restaurant and reuse the paper cup! The beds were comfortable enough although we prefer a much harder mattress. The cable TV has limited channels although we could watch the world cup and Wimbledon. There was always plenty of hot water in the shower and towels provided. The only really bad thing was the WiFi. When it did occasionally work it was extremely slow.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor if you want no-one above you. Ask for a junior suite or above if you want a kitchen. Remember WiFi is bad.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Cesar C, Gerente at Park Royal Homestay Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest; First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Park Royal Los Cabos as host of. It is our priority to provide our guests with everything they are looking for in a resort. Therefore, we appreciate any form of feedback as it helps us improve to keep exceeding their expectations. I am truly grateful for your appreciation towards the service provided by our staff members and for highlighting how much you enjoyed your stay. Know that your satisfaction as guest of our resort is our priority. I hope you will accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties encountered. It is thanks to comments like yours that we want to work hard every day to offer a greater service. Please do not hesitate to visit us again and kindly let us provide you with an outstanding service that exceeds your expectations. Best Regards.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved my vacation in San Jose del Cabo at the Park Royal. The staff were so warm and welcoming and were always there to assist me with anything I needed. They even made phone calls for me to book tours & reserve taxis.

The area was very beautiful and I felt very safe to walk to the nearby restaurants, shops, and other resorts. There was even a Mega store nearby where I could buy anything I needed.

I had a JR suite with a kitchen, living room area, dining area, and bedroom area. I had high, vaulted ceilings because I was in the 3rd floor. I had partial views of the golf course and the Sea of Cortez. My room was very clean, which was extremely important to me.

Both the lobby and pool with the swim up bar were very pretty, but my favorite part was the restaurant. I ate many salads, chicken tacos, and fish tacos that were all delicious. They had a chocolate crepes dessert that was amazing.

I would recommend Park Royal to anyone who is vacationing in the Cabo area.

Arianna Nelson

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Cesar C, Gerente at Park Royal Homestay Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest; First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude upon your decision to stay at Park Royal Los Cabos. Thank you for taking the time to share the delightful experience you had at our resort. I am truly grateful for your appreciation towards the service provided by our staff members and for highlighting how much you enjoyed your stay. Know that your satisfaction as guest of our resort is our priority. Allow me to let you know that this kind of reviews encourages us to strive for a service of excellence. I am certain that we can make you feel at home every time you come. Please feel free to come back anytime. Sincerely.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

People are nice, speak their language if you are familiar. Bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom were clean. Utensils were provided. Hotel management noted that water is potable but I hesitated to drink, you may boil or buy bottled water. Distance from the mall is quite a walk especially when carrying goods you bought. Most of our food were bought & we cooked inside our room, I did not try food from the restaurant.

Room Tip: 1st floor far right corner room with a patio access to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Cesar C, Gerente at Park Royal Homestay Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Guest; Above all, I want to thank the confidence placed on Park Royal Los Cabos as host of your vacation. Know that our priority is to be very attentive towards your needs and to provide you with an exceptional service. Thanks to reviews as complete as yours, we are able to identify opportunity areas that we can improve to provide you with a more exceptional service. I look forward to your next visit to make your upcoming stay as memorable and pleasant as you deserve. Best Regards.