3,511 results
All reviews sky bar club premium la gondola los cabos premium room sushi restaurant snack bar infinity pool michael jackson show specialty restaurants san jose dinner buffet guacamole ocean front all inclusive resort recommend this resort guest services
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Had a good vacation at this resort. Close to 2 malls and downtown. Resort was nice, staff very friendly. Had to pay for wifi. All in all was a good time would of expected weather to be a lot warmer at end of feb, +8 in the mornings wasn’t what we expected

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Calvin Z
BarceloGFLC_Manager, Manager at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for your coments following your recent visit. We always look for ways to improve and your comments are crucial to our future success, Thank you once again for making us your choice hotel and we hope to see you soon back.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Barcelo for our honeymoon in July 2018. We cannot say enough good things about this resort and its employees!! Everything was clean, the resort was so lush and well maintained, and the food was fantastic! I enjoyed the crepe and omelet bar the most! The service at the luxury restaurants was fantastic! We love everyone we met- Carlos, Jorge, Miguel, Luis, Bernardo and Horacio!!! We were treated like family and our cups were never empty!! We want to go back every year!! We ventured out to San Jose del Cabo, and it too was very safe and clean! We love Mexico!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rolstonkaylac

Thank you for making our Barceló Gran Faro your choice hotel on this occasion and for your very kind recommendation to the travel community of Tripadvisor, this positive feedback keeps us motivated to encounter the compliance of our demanding quality standards. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Just came back from a 5 nights stay at the hotel. At first, it appeared to be a smaller hotel than the ones we normally stay at, but after some of the interactions with the hotel folks, it was a good experience. It would be better if the hotel had more restaurants, but, that was good enough for us. We've met some of the great folks at the hotel, the personnel there was quite friendly. They would do everything possible to help. We've met Angel Ortega, part of the activities group, and he was a great young man, quite a lot of fun. One night, he even convinced me to do some karaokee singing on the stage, it was fun. I one time jumped in the pool, 'helping him out' when he was playing volley ball , and of course, we 'still lost', but, hey, just the fun that counts. I had some pictures taken with him and that was great !!! Maybe some day we'll come back.. and again, I don't mind staying at the same hotel !!! Overall, it was a great short vacation ... and Angel deserves some stars here !!! along with some other folks that we don't even remember the names ...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vinh V
BarceloGFLC_Manager, Manager at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Firstly we would like to thank you for the review you shared following your recent visit to our Barceló hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations and look forward to serving you again soon, For us it is very nice to know that one of our collaborators made your stay with us special, we hope very soon to be able to have it again in Barceló..

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I will say this first, I have stayed in several Barceló locations, this one by far was the worst. Upon check in I was not given the room that I paid for "Sea View/Ocean View" It was more like an obstructed room of the POOL. They did however, offer two other rooms, either of which were really sea view but we opted for one of them. Secondly, I understand this is off season and there were not many guests, the restaurants were closed, we stayed 4 nights and only one of those nights was the Mexican Restaurant open. If I am paying the same price as I would if it was a "busier" time, I expect the restaurants to be opened and the Buffets should still have the same variety/quantity, in which they did not. Rooms were clean but very outdated. We had to ask the maid every day to fill our fridge, otherwise they would just add one water or one soda. It was never fully stocked. I am sorry but If I could give zero stars I would, I will not be returning to this Barceló property. As an Intense member with Barceló, they did not provide the service I expected.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lozanomachelle
BarceloGFLC_Manager, Manager at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

We were very disappointed to read your experience during your stay in our Barceló Gran Faro hotel, whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, please believe we do extend it with all sincerity.Once again, thank you for your time and despite the issues you have raised following your stay, we hope that Barceló will remain an option for your next holiday and that we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our company in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This was absolutely amazing vacation in Barcelo Resort. Everything was perfect. Tip: very recommended to have the premium level. Also try the Mexican and the Sushi restaurants- it was delicious.

Stayed: September 2018

Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Barceló hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations. Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read it and we look forward to serving you again soo.