“Exactly as described”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jon R
Portland, Oregon
“Exactly as described”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We very much enjoyed our stay in the condo. As my title suggests, everything was exactly as described. We really enjoyed the relaxed feel of the complex. As we were visiting in the off season, the pool was practically ours during the entire stay and provided much needed relief from the heat.

The beach, tourist shops, restaurants, and hotels were a short walk away. We drove to everything else with our rental car. It was a convenient location.

Everything was comfortable and homey in the best way. All communications were prompt, professional and friendly.

Your age range 35-49
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
29 Sep 2016
I'm glad you had a good time! Thank you so much for the review!
Jocelyne
omnigrace
Philadelphia
“Was I just in heaven?”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I am already planning to come back. What a beautiful condo and experience! I could not have had a better 7 days anywhere. The condo is complete, stocked with everything I needed, very beautiful, and felt better than home. I was very happy with the decor, the DVD's, the bed, the living room, the patio, and the kitchen and bathroom. They were perfect. I am considering retiring here... even in this condo building after my week's stay here. I have been all over Europe, the US, Hawaii, and a few places in Mexico, and I must say, Cabo had so much beauty, activity, good food, art, fun, and beaches that I enjoyed this vacation more than any other. (Although I did like hiking 6 weeks in the Alps of Switzerland as well). This condo was a welcoming and wonderful respite spot after my days of exploring. I would always choose this over a hotel. The price was reasonable and the owners were beyond helpful and gave tons of helpful information.
The pool was so refreshing with it's salt water cooling peaceful rinse after my days of activities and sightseeing. After evenings near the Marina or at the Arts festival, the hot tub was a welcome relaxing massage. Everything you need is nearby. The MEGA store is about a 10 minute walk and has everything. (Better than Walmart). I bought many fresh tortillas (made there) and fish and meats. I cooked them right at the condo. Some of the best meals I had was made in this kitchen! And... I didn't have to tip!
Jocelyn communicated with me ahead of time, responding instantly to every question and concern I had. She was a wonderful host, (even though she was not with me on my trip), providing me with a packet of info to read ahead of time, and other wonderful surprises upon my arrival. I felt I had my own private guide of everything Cabo when I dealt with Jocelyn. She is one of the most gracious and thoughtful persons to deal with. Also, the price of the condo for the week was very reasonable. I was happy with everything.
The owners have a giant notebook organized of tabbed items that describe everything from adventures, sight-seeing ideas, restaurant suggestions, and a lot of helpful hints. I am one who always likes local experiences and restaurants -- dealing with the culture, food, and music and life of the real people. After reading some of her suggestions.... I definitely got that week by visiting some real home grown people of Cabo. I loved it! The book included maps, websites, phone numbers and I did do a few things from the book. I was always so glad I did. She tells you everything.... from where to get on the beach to the best place to be on Thursday nights.
I broke my crown of my tooth the second day on my trip. I had made a steak fajita on the condo's grill and bit a little piece of bone. I was pleased that within one block down the road, there was a dentist who properly cemented my detached piece of tooth onto my crown for $30 the next morning. I didn't have to look like a toothless farmer the rest of the week of my vacation. Bars, restaurants, massage places, ice cream, a deli and store, and pharmacy are within one block of the condo. I had to buy band-aids since I walked about 8 miles the first day on the beach and I got blisters from my sandals. Everything is close.
I awoke to a sunrise every morning, pouring color and light into the living room and bedroom. I lounged to the view of most sunsets from the hot tub. What a beautiful place.
My mother is already experiencing heaven, but as I visited this place in Cabo... I felt I was right on heaven's porch. This place isn't a rental... it's home -- where you want to stay forever.
I will recommend this place to anyone. But, you can't have the week that I hope to return. Ha haha.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful condo with lovely furnishings, views, and pool, and the owner's communication and help
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
19 May 2016
Wow! Your review couldn't be more complete! This is very generous of you. Thank you so much. I'm glad you had such a good time. From what you told me, it sounds like it was a well deserved vacation. Everything you mention on this review is why we like it too there. We would love to have you back!
CNM1522
Lacombe, Canada
“Just like home !”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

A very comfortable unit in a great location ! Equipped with everything you could possibly need for a night, a week, or a month. Everything was clean and cared for. Every detail looked after. Especially enjoyed the accessories . . spent many hours with the chairs and umbrella down at the beach. Communication with Jocelyne was easy. She even arranged our transport to/from the airport. If we have a future opportunity we wouldn't hesitate to check on the availability of this unit again.

Friends getaway Older travelers
2 May 2016
It’s always nice to hear that our little attentions in the condo are noticed and appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope your return home went well!
Kim F
“A Lovely Month”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My husband and I stayed at Jocelyne's condo Jan. 30-Feb. 27, 2016. First off, Jocelyne is a joy to work with! She has everything so organized and made it easy to go through the rental process, answering all of our questions in a very timely manner. Then when you arrive at the condo, she has everything you could possibly need for your stay, from straw hats, to beach towels, umbrellas, and beach chairs. Even toys if you have children! She really has thought of everything you could need for a relaxing stay!
By far our favorite part of the condo was the patio. Jocelyne's patio is a bit larger than some on the other side of the complex, which we really appreciated. Also it got the morning sun, so we were able to eat our breakfast on the patio every morning and soak up the morning sun. By the afternoon, the sun had passed overhead and we were able to eat our lunch and dinner in the shade.
The location of the condo is ideal. The pool is directly across from your front door. There is a beautiful cactus garden outside the patio doors and the garden abuts the golf course. It is easy walking distance to the beach (5 min.), the MEGA store for groceries (15 min.), downtown SJD (20 min.). We did not opt to rent her car, but enjoyed walking the streets of the city.
If you are able to stay at Jocelyne's for a long weekend, a week, or a month, you will certainly enjoy her condo and all of the amenities she has provided. It was a lovely month and we look forward to going back in he future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor patio. We ate 98% of our meals out there!
Liked least: The loud music coming from Rock and Brews sometimes until 2-3 in the morning.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
3 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! It's always nice to see that what we do is appreciated and even more to hear that it contributed to a great vacation. Looking forward to host your stay again in the future.
Jocelyne
Kathy P
Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

A jewel in Los Cabos. Comfortable, clean, secure, friendly. We enjoyed the condo, all the amenities and its excellent location. Beaches and attractions are fully accessible by foot or bicycle. Tour operators are plentiful for adventures farther afield if you don't rent Jocelyn's car, but rent the car. There's so much to see and the car makes everything easier.

Jocelyn also supplied us with useful information about restaurants and activities, as well as travel tips. 10 out of 10.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was super comfortable.
Liked least: Would have liked a dishwasher.
Older travelers
2 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure sharing our place with you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing