All reviews fun team studio villa west tower convection oven washer dryer heavenly bed los cabos usb ports rented a car discounted rate swim up bar full kitchen bell staff beautiful property tropical storm ocean view off limits
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best vacations I've had! The resort is beautiful and well-maintained. The staff are excellent. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Special mention for Pablo and Jose at the pool bar; they were attentive and friendly, and full of fun. So looked forward to getting into that pool and getting a drink in my hand. Extra special mention for Adrian, who went way above and beyond during our dining experiences; he made us feel like princesses; taking care of every need for us, chatting with us, and teaching us the "de nada enchilada" phrase. He was a huge reason for our joyful experience at the Westin. Thank you, thank you to these staff members, and thank you to the team who helped me when I face-planted near the volleyball game; I swear I missed a step and it wasn't all about the tequila hahaha! We will return; can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
FrequentFlier812323, Executive Office at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Dawn,

Thank you for such a wonderful review about your recent stay at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. We strive to provide memorable experiences to our guests and hearing comments like yours encourage us to keep working very hard to make sure all of our guests have a real Westin Experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago and I'm very disappointed and troubled by the things we saw. First of all my prescription glasses were stolen from my room, when I called down to the front desk I was transferred to housekeeping and was met with no English by the staff. I then called the front desk again and they said they would look into it and I never heard from them again. Also, we left our room at 10:00 in the morning only to return to our room at 4:00 and find it hadn't been cleaned yet. I'm not part of your timeshare so daily housekeeping was included in my rate. They also downplayed the escalating danger to tourists in this once very safe destination.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa, We would like to extend a sincere apology if your experience with us was not what you have expected, we can assure you that we haven't got any stealing situations in the hotel before.
We are very concern about your situation and I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our property.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. My name is Paola Martinez and my email adress is experiences@westinloscabos.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact me any time.

Paola Martinez

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided to try Cabo as we had heard many good things about it, and, we stayed at the Westin where we have an ownership interest. While the Westin was excellent, staff as well, Cabo itself was a bit too “Americanized.” Couldn’t really benefit like in Cancun with the favorable exchange rate, everything was always in dollars. Cabs, excursions, town market prices, etc. Cabo is growing and expect to find higher prices. A taxi ride can cost anywhere from $25-$55 one way depending on local,destination. And it’s in dollars, not pesos. $100 round trip taxi to a restaurant? Once? You get the idea. In Cancun it’s always pesos and they have zones so you always know the fare (in pesos). Still, Cabo was lovely and we will go back, especially now that we can nplan for transportation, the biggest factor to consider.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa, we appreciate the time you took to leave your review and to share it with all the travelers.
We feel glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and we hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Be well,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at Baja Point, adjacent to the main Westin resort but ate most of our meals and enjoyed the beach, pool, and amenities at the Westin. This resort saved our vacation, we booked a different property down the road that was absolutely terrible. I called the Westin and fortunately they were able to accommodate our last minute request. Our room was beautiful, the property features all ocean facing room which was just amazing. We had a double queen bed studio that came with a toaster, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The beds were comfortable, large overhead shower and fantastic tub. The entire staff at Baja Point and Westin were so lovely and accommodating. The drinks were delicious, smoked marlin quesadillas, grouper, and sea bass at the Westin restaurant were all fantastic. The little shop makes it convenient to buy bottled water, wine, and even pizza if you just want to hang out in the room and enjoy the view. Our meal on the last night at the restaurant at Baja Point was perfect...sea bass, empanadas, squid ceviche, all wonderful.
It's a lovely place for a relaxing getaway. It's not walking distance to anything else so if you're looking to get off property plan for that. Thanks for a lovely time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we stepped foot at the Westin Los Cabos until the very last day, the entire Westin staff was nothing but hospitable, curious and kind. I vacationed here with my 2 sisters. We were greeted by an amazing team of bellmen who greeted us with smiles and helped us in every possible way, Jeremias was in particular very attentive and kind. Margarita was the concierge who helped us and she was also worderful. When you stay at Westin Los Cabos I highly recommend going to the sauna and steam room because Angela will make you feel completely pampered and refreshed. She provided us with cucumbers on our eyes and aroma therapy towels which felt spectacular after the sauna. All in all the location of the Westin Los Cabos was beautiful and the amenities were too but nothing compares to the great feeling we got from the people working at the Westin, these people deserve a raise!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
FrequentFlier812323, Executive Office at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

King Regards,