other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fashiongr...
San Diego, California
“Careful making inquiry”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My review is not about the unit itself, but about the process of reserving. The site for this unit asks for your credit card info when you inquiry about the property. DON'T enter it until all your questions have been answered about the property. The site does not give good information about the location of this condo. I submitted several questions to Jorge when inquiring, but also put in my credit card info. Jorge "accepted my reservation" but didn't answer my questions until I sent several more requests. Once I knew where the unit was, I realized it wasn't good for us. Too far from Marina, beaches, etc. I asked Jorge to cancel this for me as I had been billed $1,009. He didn't respond as quickly as he did to take the $1,009. I made the mistake of hitting the cancel tab. Less than 24 hrs after making this booking, I was charged almost $500 to cancel it. Jorge had agreed to refund $900 (I agreed to a $100 for his trouble). But Trip Advisor and Jorge send me only half of my money back. In other words, it cost me $500 to inquiry about this property. If you look carefully at the photos, you will see barb wire on the wall next to the unit. Makes it scary to stay there. Do not bother with this unit or give credit card info unless you are absolutely sure you want to stay here.

Liked best: nothing
Liked least: inquiry process
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing