Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$467
US$350
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$531
US$397
  • Breakfast included
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$838
US$812
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$162
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$148
US$109
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$902
US$434
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$222
US$440
US$265
Priceline
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$110
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$184
Priceline
3,654 results
All reviewslas mariaslos riscosel patiola trajineraphase poolel edentequila barphase iiactivities directorinfinity poolall inclusive packagetime shareall inclusive planshuttle servicecart driversgolf cartfree shuttle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Myself and 5 Girlfriends celebrated my Best Friends 40th Birthday in Cabo this April. Stayed in the 3 Bedroom Villa and loved it! Spacious, Gorgeous, with a private pool and BUTLER!! Joshua was so attentive and was there to meet our every need. He took Concierge Service to the next level for sure, he even had the baker make my friend a New Orleans Saints Birthday cake!!! Giovanni was our "Bonus" Butler and he personally made us Fresh Margaritas while we relaxed at the pool! So yummy! My Friend said it was the best Birthday Ever! Will definitely be visiting this resort and booking the villa again. If you are going to Cabo, Book the Villas at Hacienda Encantada and ask for Joshua and Giovanni!!

Room Tip: Ceasar was our go to Pool Bartender! Look for Him when you go!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I could not suggest a better resort and residences other than this one! Hacienda Encantada Residences was awesome. Yeshua, our butler, did amazing job of making sure our stay was fun and enjoyable. We wanted for nothing while we were there. The pools were clean and fun and the rooms were maintained even better than we wished. Guadalupe was our housekeeper and she did a huge job every morning making sure our room sparkled.

Room Tip: Residences are the best!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

what an amazing vacation. the views were amazing. the hotel was gorgeous, clean and very classy. the food was fabulous and we were treated like royalty. the service was over the top. to name a few of my favorite waiters, Jesus at the pool was awesome, Rafael Mareno was great at the restaurant on the cliff amazing view, the hostess Brenda who took care of us every nite, and at the pool the entertainment with Fernand and his partner were so great too.

Room Tip: the place is built on a mountain and works its way down so they will drive you in golf carts to the restaurants and pool area
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ann p
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family has a timeshare at the Hacienda Encantada Resort and we visit toward the end of every year to get away from the Chicago winter for about a week. 2018 will be our third time visiting. The Resort is always very clean and the staff is very friendly. We stay in El Encanto which is the Resort's newer tower and it is wonderful. Overall, this is a very nice place to stay and about a 25-30 min cab ride from the downtown/port scene.

The real reason I wanted to write this review is the service at the Patio. The Patio is the main adult pool deck looking out onto the ocean. There is seating all around the pool and tables near the poolside grill. Despite staying at the El Encanto with its own pool area, we will walk a little farther to the Patio for one reason - Cesar!

I am traveling with my dad (72 yrs old, curmudgeon ), my aunt (74 yrs old, requires mobility assistance and shade at all times), my sister, my future brother in law, my fiance and me (all in our 30s). On our first time to the Patio, Cesar had all of our names memorized by the second day. We never had to ask for a bottle of water or look for him when we needed another beer. My aunt raved about him as he regularly moved umbrellas to ensure she was covered. My dad felt like royalty as Cesar made sure to check in with him every 15 min. It was amazing.

This most recent trip (year 2), Cesar remembers our names, greets each one of us as we walk up to the pool, asks how we are all doing - it was the best service I've ever had anywhere. Side note - the food at the Patio is good, too. Really enjoyed the burger, tacos and I remember a pineapple shrimp dish that was really solid.

Also, the Resort is very hilly so you need golf carts to get around if you're not one capable of tackling a pretty aggressive incline. The pickup point for the Patio requires you to walk through the pool deck, through a lobby and up an elevator. Again, Cesar delivered. Knowing that my aunt could not get around easily, he would call the front desk for her, explain that he needed a golf cart to come through the service entrance, and drive right up to the Patio to minimize the distance my aunt had to travel. It was incredibly thoughtful.

If you are at this Resort, you must find Cesar at the Patio. Period.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The 2 bedroom villas were beautiful and had all the accommodations! Top class! We liked the view of the Sea of Cortez& liked having a barbeque grill. Josue was our butler who helped make our stay enjoyable & relaxing. He was always there when we needed to travel someplace on the property, make a reservation at a restaurant, or had a question. He was gracious and entertaining! He always had a helpful tip for us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family