“Just a paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Main bathroom
Second bathroom
massage on the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Balbuzard...
Saint-Lambert, Canada
“Just a paradise”
Reviewed 12 May 2018 for a stay in December 2016

I have been to Cabo for the first time. I was lucky enough to rent at Grand Solmar.
What a beautiful place!
I had a very good service. I want to thank Sabino and Sergio at the pool, they are excellent waiter and so nice!
Ginette went out of her way to give me all the informations i needed to know to enjoy even more San Lucas. She even told me how to take the local busses to save money!

13 May 2018
Thank you Jacques. I remember you very well. Hope to make business with you again!
Ginette
joeK9923C...
Corona, California
“An Unmatched Resort Experience”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stunning architecture, perfect location and all the comforts of home. Ginette's huge 1 bedroom Luxury Master Suite was simply fantastic. The views, pools, restaurants & service were all stunning. We (my wife & 2 kids) all had the best time. It was so fun to be all together in this amazing location. I cannot recommend highly enough.

26 Apr 2017
Thank you so much Joe for your comment. It has been a pleasure to have you as a customer. I am very glad that you and your family have enjoyed your vacations. You are right, Grand Solmar is the perfect place to be!!
Tom S
Reno, Nevada
“Week in the sun”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed a 1 bedroom unit & it was furnished beautifully. Had every thing we needed. Beautiful view- as all units do. Clean & excellent maid service. Grand Solmar is one of the nicest & cleanest places we have stayed- we travel & stay in many 5 star hotels? The food is excellent & the staff is very friendly & accomodating.

16 Feb 2017
Journey46...
“Absolutely beautiful and no problems with the booking.”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in March 2016

The hotel is amazing. Rooms are great and service is spectacular. I was concerned about booking through a person, but Ginette was great. She even arranged for our shuttle. She also provided us with detailed info on the area, where to purchase items, a run down on the restaurants and names of the servers at the pools. Great experience.

12 Jan 2017
Thank you Lori for taking the time to make a review. It was my pleasure to do business with you.
Getaway65...
“Grand Solmar, a Most Pleasant Vacation Experience”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This was our first visit to San Lucas, and we are delighted to have selected Ginette's
place at the Grand Solmar Lands End.
The complete resort complex is extremely beautiful, and the service excellent everywhere.
We enjoyed the beautiful view from the large balcony over the pool and ocean every day.
Activities outside the resort included shopping, sampling the local food in the nearby Marina,
a Sunset Cruise with the EcoCat, and a visit to San Jose, using the local bus system, paying $14 instead of $180 for the Taxi Service.
Unfortunately our week passes by too quickly, but with all the help, recommendations and support from Ginette, we were able to use our time most efficiently.
We can't recommend this place enough, and plan to come back.Thanks Ginette!
Barbara & Gerd

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staying cool at the 'overflow' pool
Liked least: to leave
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Nov 2016
Thank you Gerd and Barbara, i really appreciate your review.
It is very important to me that my guests can enjoy the most of my paradise and knowing that you did makes me very happy.
Thank you for the beautiful pictures that you have sent me.
Wish both of you the best in life.
Ginette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing