“So much fun”

US$89.00*
and up
Los Cabos Mountain Bike Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an experienced cyclist or a first-time mountain biker, our Mountain Bike Adventure is an enjoyable way to experience the outback of Cabo. With our expert guides, you will be set-up on modern, all-terrain bikes, fitted just for you, and taken on an enjoyable ride down cactus-lined tracks to a stunning hidden beach overlooking the Pacific.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Gustavo was our tour guide, it was only my boyfriend and I on this tour so it was a private adventure! So cool! Gustavo took care of me, I was afraid of running into the cactus but I didn't! I would suggest of you are doing this tour and are not a GREAT mountain biker, go in the morning, and wear jeans. It says to wear shorts, but the plants can brush up against your legs. At the end we did some tequila tasting! Gustavo was very knowledgeable and hilarious! I will definitely be doing this tour again! Thanks sonmuch guys!!

All reviews
"homemade tortillas"
"great workout"
"mole"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Gustavo went above and beyond my expectations on this adventure. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to explore the local terrain, experience amazing views and taste excellent quisine and tequila at the end. Not only is the price excellent value the experience Gustavo provides is priceless.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gustavo was an excellent guide! Highly recommended. He was knowledgeable of the trails and patient with all of the guests. It’s a great way to explore the desert and coast while getting some exercise. The lunch at the end of the ride was delicious and the tequila tasting was fun! I would highly recommend this if you want an active adventure.

My only recommendation would be to provide rental lockers for customers belongings.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not for the faint of heart. Amazing trails, views and the best views of the beach hands down! You end with an amazing meal. We had a wonderful guide, Gustavo, who was extremely helpful and friendly.

Would highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have traveled and been on many adventurous excursions. This was the best one yet! Beautiful views, challenging trails, delicious food, and most importantly our guide, Gustavo, made it a blast! He was friendly, charismatic, and knowledgeable of the land. We even got to take pictures with a camel! We definitely recommend doing this excursion.