Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Second time around was just as good as the first!

We've been on this cruise before and liked it so much we came back again. It's well run, the food... read more

Reviewed today
Bill S
Austin, Texas
Excellent Sunset Sailing Adventure

Booked this through Princess Cruise line and was not disappointed. Vic our host was very friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
davidparsons2018
Rosamond, California

1,017 results
All reviews paddle boarding cabo adventures captain raul sunset sail grilled shrimp bento box great sailing beautiful sailboat unlimited drinks santa maria beach flash drive the entire trip day cruise highly recommend this excursion guac top notch took great care
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Went on a cruise with my brother and this was one of the stops. We did this and the ATV adventure with Cabo Adventures. I wish I would have just done this one twice! The weather was amazing, the guides were phenomenal! We had Kris and I think it was Julio or Javier or something with a J. Anyway, they kept us well-fed and had tons of drinks for us. We don't drink alcohol but they had great juices! If you do want to drink there is plenty.

The snorkeling was so cool! Kris gave me a packet of crackers and told me to crush them in the water and HOLY COW! TONS of fish came out of nowhere and swam around me and my bro. It made for great footage on my GoPro and it was for sure the highlight of the trip. I even tried paddle-boarding!

The sailing was super relaxing and chill. I honestly can't say enough good things about it. Kris was so friendly and knowledgeable. And everyone's English was close to flawless in case you are worried.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had no idea how much we would love Cabo San Lucas until we did this tour. Captain Miguel and first mate Pepe were absolute delights. We sat at the stern due to a bad back but lost nothing of the experience. In fact, we got to chat with Miguel and came away with a real appreciation for the place.
The cruise was amazing. It is a beautiful spot and quite a treat going from the protected Gulf to the Pacific. THe food and drink were both ample and delicious.
In fact, we have decided we want to return and go on another cruise.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Excellent day trip with Victor, Eunice and Captain Carmino. The crew was professional polite and a lot of fun. Victor will keep you laughing and ensure that you have a great day. The snorkeling in the immediate Cabo San Lucas area is not all that great, but we still got to see a bunch of fish and really enjoyed our day!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I booked this excursion while we visited Cabo and we had a great time. The service was amazing. Captain Miguel was wonderful and our guide Rafi was the best!! He was very hospitable and friendly!!! The food and drink were amazing. We weren’t able to snorkel or sale due to the wind conditions but we enjoyed our time anyway. I would say if you are dead set on snorkeling this might not be the excursion for you since it’s so dependent on weather conditions. However if you are more interested in sailing you will definitely love this trip!!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Luxury sailing with Cabo Adventures is simply a must do when vacationing in Los Cabos. Our party had an amazing time with our host Angel, our Captain Miguel, and our photographer, Majo. They did an amazing job keeping us safe, and entertained. Majo captured beautiful shots of our group, Miguel kept us safe while out at sea, and Angel kept the good vibes flowing with funny stories and catering to any needs we had. This is a well-run experience and I highly recommend to anyone that plans to visit!

A helpful hint: coordinate with your travel agency or hotel to include transportation to and from- it makes for a smooth experience! Food is delicious and it's an open bar the whole trip! You will be asked to take off your shoes prior to boarding - they are stored in the marina.