“Beautiful”

Cabo Adventures - Luxury Sailing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Adventures is one of the world's premier sailing companies and our attention to detail and warm friendly service is unrivaled. So, kick back on one of our deluxe Benetau sailboats and let the tropical winds carry you over the turquoise waters to the secluded natural beaches of Mar de Cortez and beyond. The stunning beauty and fun, relaxed activities on our sailing adventure make for a wonderful day that will stay with you forever.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you haven't seen the arch, even if you have, you should go on this trip. Watching the sunset on a sailboat is beautiful. Rafa was our tour guide and he was very funny and entertaining. My favorite part was the sharp turns during the "real sailing" hahaha great experience thanks Rafa!!

All reviews
"unlimited drinks"
in 16 reviews
"flash drive"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
in 13 reviews
in 32 reviews
"took great care"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went on a cruise with my brother and this was one of the stops. We did this and the ATV adventure with Cabo Adventures. I wish I would have just done this one twice! The weather was amazing, the guides were phenomenal! We had Kris and I think it was Julio or Javier or something with a J. Anyway, they kept us well-fed and had tons of drinks for us. We don't drink alcohol but they had great juices! If you do want to drink there is plenty.

The snorkeling was so cool! Kris gave me a packet of crackers and told me to crush them in the water and HOLY COW! TONS of fish came out of nowhere and swam around me and my bro. It made for great footage on my GoPro and it was for sure the highlight of the trip. I even tried paddle-boarding!

The sailing was super relaxing and chill. I honestly can't say enough good things about it. Kris was so friendly and knowledgeable. And everyone's English was close to flawless in case you are worried.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had no idea how much we would love Cabo San Lucas until we did this tour. Captain Miguel and first mate Pepe were absolute delights. We sat at the stern due to a bad back but lost nothing of the experience. In fact, we got to chat with Miguel and came away with a real appreciation for the place.
The cruise was amazing. It is a beautiful spot and quite a treat going from the protected Gulf to the Pacific. THe food and drink were both ample and delicious.
In fact, we have decided we want to return and go on another cruise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent day trip with Victor, Eunice and Captain Carmino. The crew was professional polite and a lot of fun. Victor will keep you laughing and ensure that you have a great day. The snorkeling in the immediate Cabo San Lucas area is not all that great, but we still got to see a bunch of fish and really enjoyed our day!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I booked this excursion while we visited Cabo and we had a great time. The service was amazing. Captain Miguel was wonderful and our guide Rafi was the best!! He was very hospitable and friendly!!! The food and drink were amazing. We weren’t able to snorkel or sale due to the wind conditions but we enjoyed our time anyway. I would say if you are dead set on snorkeling this might not be the excursion for you since it’s so dependent on weather conditions. However if you are more interested in sailing you will definitely love this trip!!!!