“Unforgettable Bachelorette Weekend!”

Cabo Party Fun
Ranked #1 of 49 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pole Dance Private Charter Cruises, Weekend Party Packages, Club Crawls, Events all in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. Perfect for bachelor/ette Parties, groups or people that just want fun on their vacaction! All private boat parties include drinks, light snacks and themed cake. Choice of 2 or 3 hours. Optional extras, We have villas in secured locations close to Cabo, Private transport, including airport transfers, limousine tours or general tour transport. Also discount on various activiites in and around Cabo San Lucas. Contact Suzanne for more information
Reviewed 1 May 2018

There are not enough words to express the excitement and fun we had during this trip and it was all thanks to Suzanne and her wonderful crew for planning such an amazing weekend for my girls. We booked the Bachelorette party package w/villa and were just amazed at how everything turned out. The transportation from the airport was an easy breeze- Mario was our driver around town and he was such a sweetheart, blushed at every minute! Suzanne did a wonderful job making everyone feel welcomed on the first day at the villa with drinks and snacks and surprise decor for our bride! The pole dancing cruise was awesome- all the girls had a blast, learning all the sexy moves! And Breathless is the perfect location for a pool party- Suzanne really hooked it up with an all inclusive deal with drinks and food! Amazing infinity pool for great photos here. We ended the trip with a bar crawl, hands down my favorite of all- Warning...Gaston, the guide is big trouble! Bar guides should not be allowed to be this hott! 7+ girls with tequilla shots and a guide that can dance - I could not keep my hands off! Haha! Definitely one of my best trips- and I take a lot of trips! And I didn't even get to mention everything- home cooked meal, limo...and i'm sure I'm missing more! All thanks to Suzanne! Thanks girlfriend <3

suzibarkinmad, Owner at Cabo Party Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Hi Girlfriend (hahha!!!)

My gorgeous Sukie (one of two haha!!!) Thank you for your gorgeous comment. I am going to show Gaston this message as he will love it!!!! So it was a hands on experience was it haha!!!
You were altogether a lovely group and I am sure the wedding will be just as much fun (albeit no hot Mexicans there), come back and see us anytime you are in Cabo for more fun!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"bar crawl"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Booked a Day Pass @Breathless and Private Club Crawl for a bachelorette party and it was an unforgettable experience! We started with the private Club Crawl (Friday night) and our guide Gaston made it such an awesome experience. He made us feel safe and was so much fun to hang out with, AND he's got some killer dance moves, ladies ;). We finished off with a pool day @ Breathless (Saturday), and Suzanne (the owner) was so easy and fun to work with in this entire process. She met us at the resort, had our chairs & drinks ready for us and helped us capture some amazing moments with a fun little photo-shoot by the pool. The foam pool party was epic, so many great moments... The entire experience with Cabo Party fun was a total blast. Thank you so so much Suzanne, we will be back! Highly highly recommend!!

suzibarkinmad, Owner at Cabo Party Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Ana, Ah you are so sweet Thank you!! So nice to have a comment which is with our other events also. Gaston and his dancing...he must have had a few drinks too or you girls just brought out the best in him haha!!! See you next time back I hope, Cabo has lots more to offer!!! Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We did a day at breathless where they had a pool foam party- sooo awesome! Didn’t want to leave! All you can eat and drink. Suzanne was so easy to work with. She met us there, took photos of us and made sure we were all set. Gaston was also great for the club crawl. He made us feel safe and I want to be friends with him forever haha an all around great time. Highly recommend!!!

suzibarkinmad, Owner at Cabo Party Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi (Is this Ana?...The tea k name confused me haha), I think this is the first mention Gaston has got! He will be so happy! Yes, you looked so cute with your bride bottom veil!! Glad you had a great time. Breathless really is a gorgeous place and Cabo...well you can´t beat it!!! haha!!!Thank you for a lovely review, and I am so glad you had a great time!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

No words can describe the amount of fun we just had for my dirty thirty. I am so happy I chose CABO and caboparty in to work with. I planned this out for about 6 months back and forth , and Everytime they were responsive. When we arrived the villa was everything and more (30th birthday signs, balloons decorations,we come drinks lite snacks), the trip details were all organized , we utilized all of our days in CABO. Every part of the trip from Transpo to host to bar crawl host were seriously amazing. Suzanne the owner captured beautiful memories and was always available. I couldn't have asked for me. I never write reviews but it was a must. You should not go to any other party hosting except for Cabo party fun. Thank you so much Suzanne this is going in the books for a epic fun time. The group was totally amazed and had a blast !

suzibarkinmad, Owner at Cabo Party Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Charmaine....I was wondering who was Dirty Thirty...I saw nothing but a classy model turning 30! haha!!! I am so pleased you had a great time, and we managed to make it special for you. You have a lovely group of friends, you sure know how to party! haha!!! I hope you come back to celebrate every year!!!