“Great Meal & excellent service”

Lorenzillo's Restaurant Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$26 - US$26
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great meal overlooking the marina. Seafood and steaks were amazing. PePe & helper provided excellent service. Would highly recommend this spot for a nice evening meal

Write a ReviewReviews (2,148)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

3rd trip to Cabo and we wish we would have found this place last 2 times. AMAZING FOOD AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE. Cannot say enough good things about restaurant. Hands down best in Cabo. Carlos and Pepe were the best!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered Don Julio to relax then we ordered the seafood platter for 2. Soft shell crab, oysters Rockefeller, lobster, fish and shrimp. Delish. Too rich for me to eat half but my son finished it all. Excellent service. Nice to be at the marina in all the action.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The food here is absolutely amazing! I had the soft shelled crab but I had bites of the seafood stuffed fish, crab cakes, ceviche which were all fantastic. The service was top notch, we had a party of 9 for a birthday dinner and we had to wait for nothing. We had Orion who was our primary server but we were helped by several others who gave us all excellent service. I would definitely recommend this place to any seafood lovers who want an outstanding meal and experience!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Best Birthday Dinner ever!!!! Awesome service and great food. Best place I could have chosen for my 50th Birthday dinner. Orian is awesome and very attentive!!!!!