Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$69.00
More Info
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews let loose a lot of fun super fun ceviche blast tableside cabo salsa tequila
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Make sure to check your bill if you're paying with card.
They take advantage of you being "drunk" and charge you an extra $10 so the bartender/servers can keep for themselves.
This happened to my sister 3 times- our round of drinks was $45 but they charged her card $55.
I payed for bottle service which was $190 in US dollars but they charged my card $200.
I asked them why they charged me $200 on my card when both of my servers said it was $190.
They showed me they charged me in pesos which was $3,788 and said that was equivalent to $200 in US dollars.
They thought I was stupid or naive thinking I'd believe that. I know that 3,788 pesos equaled $190 US dollars.

ALSO, my sister payed for our drinks with cash the last time ($45 US dollars for one round, my sister gave him $60) the bartender put the 60 in his pocket and gave my sister back $5. She told him he owed her $15 back. He was in shock she said something and said "oh sorry." And instead of returning the $15 from the money he put in his pocket, he took money from the register and gave her the $15.

We would've tipped them that amount either way, but the way they try to rip off their customers is unsettling.

They take advantage of tourists, and think we're idiots.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank dianapA2108NI
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Terrible attention. They charge you an entrance fee of 400 pesos for two drinks that are delivered together. At the entrance they said it included whiskey, and at the Bar they said no. The cashier on floor 2 is super rude. The drinks they gave me tasted like water (I asked for rum). Terrible place. I left within 10 minutes of entering. A fraud. I would not go back

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Reivel H
Reviewed 17 March 2021

Absolute rip off. Ordered nine house shots. About a quarter ounce of tequila. House tequila! $76. A complete rip, off do not go there!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank MinnesotaKiwi
Reviewed 15 January 2021

This place is a black hole because it starts chill and slow and then as the night continues it gets packed VERY FAST and it gets fun VERY FAST.

I must've taken like 10 shots and not realized it, before I knew it I was on the second floor dancing and ordering more shots, singing my heart out. It was an amazing experience. I spent my birthday here and I couldn't have wanted a better birthday. The people here are super super friendly and thats how I ended with someone buying me shots all night. We even put our pics on a tequila bottle and had balloons on our heads.

I recommend everyone that's in Cabo to please visit this place.

Date of experience: January 2021
3  Thank SonoTravels
CAB0HOSPITALITY, Manager at EL SQUID ROE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Our friend, we are happy to hear you enjoyed yourself here with us on such a special occasion, felíz cumpleaños! Please share with us those pictures, we want to crack a laugh also. Thank you for recommending us, we really hope to see you back shortly.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Stay clear of this place. Drinks are 2x what other bars charge in cabo, We asked for a menu and they said they didnt have one??? On too of the high cost per drink, we had to listen to a guy try and get us to do a timeshare tour. This is a tourist trap like no other. You would be wise to avoid this place even if it were the inly watering hole within miles. Needless to say, we wont be back!!!

Date of experience: January 2021

We apologize that your time at our establishment wasn't the one you expected and appreciate you taking the time to let us know as we continue to improve.

Yes, the prices are higher when compared to small bars around the area. The reason for that could be multiple things; quality behind our service by our 75+ wait staff, the products we offer from the quality we trust & buy to how we disinfect it & prepare it for you, our known well-poured drinks, DJ playing for you on our high-end L-Acoustics sound system, the entertainment by one of our MCs late night, to say the least. Unfortunately, we apologize on the menu part, but since covid, we been having to print new ones every week and you must have been here at a moment we ran out; I will now make sure that doesn't happen again.

About the timeshare tour- we offer suggestions to our clients on places to visit and companies to trust, but we do not sell timeshare nor force anything down our clients but a good time.

We are proud of the 32 years we've been serving our clients in our family owned & operated home. We believe we are capable of changing your mind about us if you were to give us a second chance on your next trip to Cabo.