Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$69.00
More Info
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews let loose a lot of fun super fun ceviche blast tableside cabo salsa tequila
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Terrible attention. They charge you an entrance fee of 400 pesos for two drinks that are delivered together. At the entrance they said it included whiskey, and at the Bar they said no. The cashier on floor 2 is super rude. The drinks they gave me tasted like water (I asked for rum). Terrible place. I left within 10 minutes of entering. A fraud. I would not go back

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Reivel H
Reviewed 17 March 2021

Absolute rip off. Ordered nine house shots. About a quarter ounce of tequila. House tequila! $76. A complete rip, off do not go there!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank MinnesotaKiwi
Reviewed 15 January 2021

This place is a black hole because it starts chill and slow and then as the night continues it gets packed VERY FAST and it gets fun VERY FAST.

I must've taken like 10 shots and not realized it, before I knew it I was on the second floor dancing and ordering more shots, singing my heart out. It was an amazing experience. I spent my birthday here and I couldn't have wanted a better birthday. The people here are super super friendly and thats how I ended with someone buying me shots all night. We even put our pics on a tequila bottle and had balloons on our heads.

I recommend everyone that's in Cabo to please visit this place.

Date of experience: January 2021
3  Thank SonoTravels
CAB0HOSPITALITY, Manager at EL SQUID ROE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Our friend, we are happy to hear you enjoyed yourself here with us on such a special occasion, felíz cumpleaños! Please share with us those pictures, we want to crack a laugh also. Thank you for recommending us, we really hope to see you back shortly.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Stay clear of this place. Drinks are 2x what other bars charge in cabo, We asked for a menu and they said they didnt have one??? On too of the high cost per drink, we had to listen to a guy try and get us to do a timeshare tour. This is a tourist trap like no other. You would be wise to avoid this place even if it were the inly watering hole within miles. Needless to say, we wont be back!!!

Date of experience: January 2021

We apologize that your time at our establishment wasn't the one you expected and appreciate you taking the time to let us know as we continue to improve.

Yes, the prices are higher when compared to small bars around the area. The reason for that could be multiple things; quality behind our service by our 75+ wait staff, the products we offer from the quality we trust & buy to how we disinfect it & prepare it for you, our known well-poured drinks, DJ playing for you on our high-end L-Acoustics sound system, the entertainment by one of our MCs late night, to say the least. Unfortunately, we apologize on the menu part, but since covid, we been having to print new ones every week and you must have been here at a moment we ran out; I will now make sure that doesn't happen again.

About the timeshare tour- we offer suggestions to our clients on places to visit and companies to trust, but we do not sell timeshare nor force anything down our clients but a good time.

We are proud of the 32 years we've been serving our clients in our family owned & operated home. We believe we are capable of changing your mind about us if you were to give us a second chance on your next trip to Cabo.

Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE. This place is a blast. Like without a doubt one of the most fun night club experiences I've EVER had. But I had my $1200 iPhone X stolen. I really should've been more careful, but that loss HURT. BE CAREFUL.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank sharontE3631CM

Sharon we're sorry your belongings were lost, that is very unfortunate to hear. Please contact us at info@elsquidroe.com to make sure it isn't located in our Lost & Found storage as we find multiple belongings daily.

I also wanted to thank you for visiting us, and we're happy to hear you agree that our place is fun. But I did wanted to make sure and let you know that our average staff member has been working with us for 10+ years, being a family-owned & operated establishment for 32+ years, we would never let anything of that sort happen. We do see thousands of visitors walk in & out daily and it is hard to discard everyone else from grabbing your phone.

We hope this doesn't keep you away from us, we do enjoy people that like to have a good time.
Untile next time amiga!