Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$69.00
More Info
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews let loose a lot of fun super fun ceviche blast tableside cabo salsa tequila
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Stay clear of this place. Drinks are 2x what other bars charge in cabo, We asked for a menu and they said they didnt have one??? On too of the high cost per drink, we had to listen to a guy try and get us to do a timeshare tour. This is a tourist trap like no other. You would be wise to avoid this place even if it were the inly watering hole within miles. Needless to say, we wont be back!!!

Date of experience: January 2021
CAB0HOSPITALITY, Manager at EL SQUID ROE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

We apologize that your time at our establishment wasn't the one you expected and appreciate you taking the time to let us know as we continue to improve.

Yes, the prices are higher when compared to small bars around the area. The reason for that could be multiple things; quality behind our service by our 75+ wait staff, the products we offer from the quality we trust & buy to how we disinfect it & prepare it for you, our known well-poured drinks, DJ playing for you on our high-end L-Acoustics sound system, the entertainment by one of our MCs late night, to say the least. Unfortunately, we apologize on the menu part, but since covid, we been having to print new ones every week and you must have been here at a moment we ran out; I will now make sure that doesn't happen again.

About the timeshare tour- we offer suggestions to our clients on places to visit and companies to trust, but we do not sell timeshare nor force anything down our clients but a good time.

We are proud of the 32 years we've been serving our clients in our family owned & operated home. We believe we are capable of changing your mind about us if you were to give us a second chance on your next trip to Cabo.

Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE. This place is a blast. Like without a doubt one of the most fun night club experiences I've EVER had. But I had my $1200 iPhone X stolen. I really should've been more careful, but that loss HURT. BE CAREFUL.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank sharontE3631CM

Sharon we're sorry your belongings were lost, that is very unfortunate to hear. Please contact us at info@elsquidroe.com to make sure it isn't located in our Lost & Found storage as we find multiple belongings daily.

I also wanted to thank you for visiting us, and we're happy to hear you agree that our place is fun. But I did wanted to make sure and let you know that our average staff member has been working with us for 10+ years, being a family-owned & operated establishment for 32+ years, we would never let anything of that sort happen. We do see thousands of visitors walk in & out daily and it is hard to discard everyone else from grabbing your phone.

We hope this doesn't keep you away from us, we do enjoy people that like to have a good time.
Untile next time amiga!

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Squid Roe is the #1 night life in Cabo! Everyone goes here at night to party! Due to covid they close early which dampened the moods. As of Sept 1, they're closing at 1030pm so you must show up around 8pm if you want to enjoy it to the fullest! Our server for Friday night was Jonathan who did his job excellent but complained right as were leaving for more tip. We tipped about 17% but he said he thought he deserved more. This caught me by surprise. The server who brought our food to the table was Lenguini and that man was excellent. Very attentive to our needs in regards to the food. The chicken club sandwich was absolutely incredible!! I ordered it twice when I returned on Saturday night as well. My server Saturday night was Alejandro and although he was very busy, he still made sure we were good with food and drinks. We went to Squid Roe 3 nights in a row and we got lit! THE PLACE TO PARTY IN CABO !!

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank hbonilla2319
Reviewed 30 July 2020

Stopped by for lunch. We were 2 out of 4 customers there. I counted 16 wait staff who stood around and chatted with one another. I had the Thai salad. AWFUL! The dressing was so salty and tasted as if it was pure soy sauce. I tilted the salad plate to drain the liquid from the salad. You would think the wait staff would have asked if our food was fine. Not one came by to ask. I could only eat 2 bites because of the saltiness. The only time our waiter came by was to take our order and collect the bill.

Date of experience: July 2020
2  Thank robinsX1840WJ
Reviewed 29 July 2020

BE CAREFUL ABOUT OVER-CHARGING SCAMS. I ordered a few vegas bomb shots that were listed as 120 pesos on the menu. When the check came they listed it as "1 redbull - 250 pesos.. 1 Crown shot 400 pesos" for each shot I ordered. Also, they have a lady going around offering people non alcoholic shots (passing them off as alcoholic) for $4 a piece (and of course she insists you buy her a shot as well) Stay away from those.

Date of experience: July 2020