Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A must every time we go to Cabo

Ask for Luz- great massage while listening to the waves. The prices are great-90 minutes is the way... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
X9233VGpamc
90 minutes of relaxation

A group of 4 of us went to get massages here on a whim. The service was fantastic. The environment... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$87.00
from US$70.00
from US$81.75
More Info
All reviews amazing massage minute massage sound of the waves ocean breeze open air massage perfect pressure full body massage beach massage massage therapist deep tissue medano beach us dollars couples massage visit cabo great service amazing experience top notch
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very relaxing, excellent massage every time!
This place is a must every time we visit Cabo! The prices are very reasonable for such an awesome massage.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best massage I ever had. Jessica was simply amazing. I could hardly open my eyes after a 90 min session I was so relaxed. Definitely recommend to all of you! And I will come back for more! X

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My gf and I had an hour massage with Bernice and Jessica at 3pm on a Sunday. It was wonderful to be in the open air with the waves crashing below. There was a live DJ with a thumping bass beat. The only downside is the excited yelling from drunk tourists below. "Par-ty! Par-ty par-ty! W00t woo hoo!" But even that wasn't so bad considering how good the massage felt.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I walked-in for 60 minute massages. They were able to accommodate us immediately. Katia and Karen were our massage therapists and they were both amazing! Definitely worth every penny.

1  Thank Lindsey13a
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The reviews don’t lie here folks! This place is a little slice of heaven on earth. We arrived for appointments at 8am. It was quiet and serene, I recommend going early. The owner greeted us upon arrival and chatted for a bit before we headed upstairs to pick a table. Lupita was my gal and she was wonderful. Perfect pressure, kindness, and professionalism all wrapped up in one. The sound of the waves crashing against the beach was the most relaxing sound. When we were done, it was full of people but you never even knew they arrived! It was magical and we will be going back.

1  Thank 445TB