Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Art Instruction in a Magical Place

I took Cristi Fer's art workshop one afternoon, painting a beautiful San Miguel door. Cristi is a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sumacl
Vancouver, Canada
Painting with Fernando

I had a wonderful morning creating a painting and learning so much about colour and values... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DayTrip43755423227
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around San Miguel de Allende
from US$30.00
from US$95.00
from US$150.00
More Info
All reviews painting class painting experience doors and windows highly recommend taking a class san miguel tequila bottles patient instructor teaching techniques satisfying experience bright colors hour class these classes original paintings wonderful instructor great fun four hours learned a great deal
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The work of the artists here is interesting and colorful. We had visited Fabrica de Aurora earlier in the day, and it was refreshing to see bright colors again.

Date of experience: May 2018
ArtandStaff, Owner at Cristi Fer Art Gallery and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for visiting our gallery! San Miguel is full of life, color, music, flowers and cheerful people. We hope that our paintings reflect it!
Regards

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I signed up for a one day acrylics painting class, which Fernando taught and it did exactly what I hoped, reignited a long dormant love of drawing and painting. I immediately booked a 4-day class with Cristi for drawing and sketching. On the first day we discussed my love of watercolor painting and Cristi incorporated some time to review some basic principles of watercolor painting as well. The most challenging and fun part was sketching out in town. Under Cristi’s informative, but gentle guidance, I saw big improvements with each sketch. Whether you just want to dabble for one day or are looking for more serious instruction, you can’t go wrong at CristiFer Art.

Date of experience: April 2018

I relay enjoyed your enthusiasm and quick progress! Looking forward to paint with you during your next trip to San Miguel!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit San Miguel with two close friends just to take this class. I'm glad we did! Cristiana is an incredible artist and instructor. She is patient and meets her students where they are. She makes the most novice artist feel like Picasso. I have to admit, I can be a perfectionist at times but Cristiana helped me overcome moments of challenge in such a patient manner.

I feel like taking this class connected me even more to San Miguel. Taking walking trips down the most breathtaking streets and stopping along the way to take pictures and to sketch, felt like a dream. Inspiration was seen at every turn.

If you're visiting San Miguel, I highly recommend taking a class with Cristiana. You will not only fall in love with the art experience but you will with connect with your inner self like you never imagine doing.

Thank you Cristiana for your attentiveness and willingness to adapt our art experience to support our work as teachers. Can't wait to return!!!

Date of experience: April 2018

It is my pleasure to "show off" San Miguel gems and explain them through my point of view/ of how can one draw it, sketch it or paint it.
Looking forward to continue to sketch and paint with you and your friends in the near feature!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Two of my friends and I recently took the Art Adventure class with Cristiana. Our experience was incredible! Cristiana took us around town to see the beautiful character of San Miguel while teaching us to look for interesting details in doorways, windows, and landscapes. She taught us about perspective, color, and various other art techniques which we later used to create our very own masterpieces. She also introduced us to new tools and materials that we had not used before. Also, I really enjoyed the fact that Christiana takes the time get tailor the class to meet you where you are in terms of your artistic background and interests. The class will be so much fun no matter what your skill level may be. I am looking forward to using what I learned in my own classroom. I will definitely be back for another class in the near future! Thanks Cristiana and Fernando for your hospitality and talent!

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is so important for feature visitors to read your point of view and get a better understanding of what to expect.
It was a lot of fun for me to explore San Miguel with your group, and you are such talented artists!
Please stay in touch and I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I recently took the Art Adventure class with Cristiana. My experience was phenomenal! Cristiana was patient and guided us to see San Miguel in a whole new way. She took us around the town and taught us how to see doors, windows and landscapes in an extraordinary way. She taught us the difference between drawing and sketching. She guided our group to create beautiful masterpieces on canvas. She taught us new techniques that i will be bringing back to our classroom. I am definitely looking forward to another class in the short future!

Date of experience: April 2018
ArtandStaff, Owner at Cristi Fer Art Gallery and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for attending our week long workshop in San Miguel de Allende. It was wonderful for me working with you. And I am glad you found it helpful in your growth as an artist as well as well as using some of the tools in the classroom.
Looking forward to paint with you in the feature
Regards