“A Blessing”
Living Room with Fantastic View for Miles
Spacious Living Area for Entertainment Kitchen Bar Area Looking into Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spacious Living Area for Entertainment
Kitchen Bar Area Looking into Living Area
Kitchen area with the best bar in town
Dual Ovens with a Large Stove top
Dining Area with an Open Feel
Master Bathroom
Master Bedroom with Fireplace and Amazing View from the Deck
Book This Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

David C
“A Blessing”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Let me begin by saying that Ms. Meredith is a blessing! She allow myself and my family of 6 to rent her home during my medical procedure at the Steadman Clinic and her home was a breath of fresh air. My children who ages ranged from ages 12-5 loved the house and all the amenities it had to offer. For myself, my wife and mother, the peace and serenity you had at the home was priceless. We truly appreciate Mrs. Meredith and her utmost hospitality and services she provided. I would highly recommend her home, she as a person does not get better, and staying there is an amazing experience. We plan to return most likely next year for sure!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing