“Fantastic House and Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Spring/Summer view: riverfront home located in the heart of Avon-private deck and large grassy area.
Spring/Summer view of Eagle River from virtually every window of home Shared fire pit area-wildlife sightings common; home in background on left
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spring/Summer view of Eagle River from virtually every window of home
Shared fire pit area-wildlife sightings common; home in background on left
Shared fire pit area with Adirondack chairs facing river
1st floor-open floor plan includes large living room, dining room and kitchen
Living room with river views-large TV/DVD, gas fireplace, games/movies and comfortable seating area
Entryway includes 2 closets-1 for ski/board/sports equipment and 1 for coats/mittens/etc.
Dining room with seating for 10; private deck with BBQ and hot tub
Full-sized, fully-equipped Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Kitchen with large bay window to private deck
1st floor Bedroom with river views-includes trundle bed, gas fireplace, desk and TV
1st floor Bathroom with shower; laundry room with full-sized washer/dryer off bathroom
2nd floor Master bedroom with river views-includes king bed, ensuite bathroom, and TV/DVD
Spacious Master bathroom-includes steam shower, jetted tub and dual sinks
2nd floor 2nd Master bedroom with river views from 10 windows-includes king bed, sitting area and TV
2nd floor bedroom with river views-includes full bed and TV
2nd floor bathroom with tub/shower
3rd floor Loft with river views-includes 2 full beds, sitting area with queen futon, and TV/DVD
Fall view: riverfront home located in the heart of Avon-private deck and large grassy area
Fall view of Eagle River from virtually every window of home
Winter view: riverfront home located in the heart of Avon-private deck and large grassy area.
Winter view of Eagle River from virtually every window of home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic House and Location”
Reviewed 25 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I just love this house! The location can’t be beat, and the river is so close that it’s both mesmerizing and soothing. I especially love to sleep in the bedroom that has windows along two walls – it makes me feel like I’m sleeping in a tree house. I went to the Eagle Vail Golf Course almost every day, both because it’s only 5 minutes away, and because I think it’s the most beautiful public golf course in America. I can’t say enough about how helpful and nice Mike (the owner) is, and what a great lodging choice this is. My only regret is that I can’t come more often, and that I can’t take the river home with me!

Management Response
26 Jul 2018
Thanks for the feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our mountain paradise.
“Lovely Summer Stay”
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Back again, and I can’t say enough good things about this home (which truly felt like home) and how much we enjoyed our stay. We were lucky enough to have 3 generations with us, 8 people total, and there was plenty of room for everyone. The main floor bedroom was perfect for Grammy, no steps. And the steam shower came in handy after our long hikes. Three of our favorite hikes (all within a short drive) were: Booth Falls in East Vail, Lionshead Peak in Minturn, and Paulie’s Plunge in Eagle Vail. The location can’t be beat, right next to the Eagle River, which was lovely to fall asleep to, and you can see it and hear it from every room in the house. The fellas loved the fishing. Lots of restaurants and shops within easy walking distance, and the Eagle Vail Golf Course is the most beautiful public course we’ve ever played. Mike, the owner was great, quick with his responses and so helpful throughout the entire process!

Sightsee5...
“Super cozy and spacious enough for our big family”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The mountain views are gorgeous and the river a rare treat! The kids loved having their own space in the loft. Grandma loved sitting by the fire and watching the snow fall. Having a garage in the winter was so wonderful. On the days the grown-ups didn’t ski, it was so easy to drop the kids off at Beaver Creek – less than 10 minutes. Found some great sledding nearby. Our dinners were delicious – Sato for sushi. Ticino for Italian. Vail Foods – gourmet take-out for several of our meals. We will return!!!

Denver, Colorado
“Absoutely Lovely - Can't Wait To Come Back”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My family and I stayed in this charming house in June, August, and November, and I can’t say enough about how much I adore this place!

I’ve always been a fan of Vail, but have started to fall in love with Avon and Beaver Creek. The location can’t be beat, in terms of closeness to restaurants and shops and the Beaver Creek ski area.

But the best part about this house’s location is the Eagle River, which is about 20 feet from the front door. I loved falling asleep to the sound of the river, and the views were spectacular from just about any room in the house.

In the living room and the two “master” bedrooms, in particular, there are walls of windows, and the views are just mesmerizing!

The house is itself is super clean, nicely furnished, and spacious. In the master bathroom, it also has a jetted tub and a steam shower, which I’ve never seen in a private home. On one of my visits, I felt the start of a cold coming on, and that steam shower cured it in no time.

Each time, at the end of my stay, I hated to leave this lovely house and the beautiful Vail valley. I can’t wait to come back and have already booked a trip for January.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing