All reviews duck pudding sunday lunch roaring fire pub restaurant scampi pie excellent accommodation lovely room preston area bed was very comfortable an overnight stay tea and coffee gins pint olde caravan
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This pub & restaurant is a little querky. It is a collection of smallish rooms even one that seems to be behind the bar. Definitely unusua. We had a table of 4 th e food and atmosphere and value were all excellent. I would be pleased to go again

Date of stay: September 2017
M4rkW, Owner at Ye Horns Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thanks for your review, glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again.
Cheers
Mark

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Visited here for meals which were excellent, as were the staff. Nothing is too much trouble. Although not used the caravan or camping area, my friends have and say it is excellent, with good facilities.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We are regular visitors to the Horns an have never been disappointed. The staff are very friendly and the food excellent, especially the roast duck, which is one of the best I have ever eaten. They have a few very comfortable rooms, so ideal for an overnight stay. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We have travelled 30 miles for 27 years for special soup, roast duck and home made stricky toffee pud. Only disappointed once during these visits.
What more can I say--keep it up Mark Woods.
There is a choice of 3 attractive small downstairs rooms, With character.
By the way I have heard other customers give good comments on steaks, fish and partridge.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here when we went to a friends wedding and I have to say the breakfast was fantastic and the only thing that stopped me giving it a 5 star was that I could here every car that went passed our bedroom but the beds were very comfy and the rooms clean.It also had a good selection of ales and gins.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew H