“Fantastic Experience!”

La Calypso Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Tulum: famous Mayan city over the turquoise Caribbean sea, idealistic white sand beaches, cenotes…Our diving center caters to exclusive, personal service, far away from large hotel complexes in Cancun and Playa del Carmen. We will take you in small groups to discover cenotes and the Coral Reef. Thanks to our personal and family style services, we can take care of all your needs and provide particular attention to each and every diver.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were looking for a safe, fun, beginner diving experience and found La Calypso. My girlfriend had never been diving, while I am certified but had not been in years. Our instructor, Bebe, was awesome - he explained everything very thoroughly and made us feel safe and comfortable. We had a fun and beautiful dive at Casa Cenote. Would highly recommend La Calypso to anyone!

La_Calypso_Dive, Owner at La Calypso Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Wow thank you so much for the great review on your Discover Scuba Diving in Casa cenote. I am glad both the beginner and the certified diver enjoyed it. We'll be very happy to make you discover more amazing places when you come back to our paradise.

All reviews
in 37 reviews
"angelita"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I loved everything, the guide Gilbert and of course the cenote 2 ojos.
For sure I Will dive with them in another oportunity.
Thanks guys!!!

La_Calypso_Dive, Owner at La Calypso Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Yes please come back very soon ! Thank you for the great review, I am gald your enjoyed the whole experence with La Calypso and the amazing Gilbert !

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but great things to say about La Calypso. Everything was very well organized, gear was in great shape, and the cenotes were breathtaking. Our divemaster Julio was super friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. I was very impressed, and will certainly be back with friends in the future!

La_Calypso_Dive, Owner at La Calypso Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hola Alex
Thank you so much for the exellent review about your divings with us. I am so happy to read you enjoyed the cenotes as well as your guide.
There are still plenty of cenotes to discover so we'll be glad to guide you again when you come back to Tulum.
See you soon in paradise !

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We picked la calypso based on reviews and we’re not disappointed. Booking was easy. We arrived for our day and met Julio. He was wonderful chill and funny. We have been diving for 10 years but not ever done a cavern (and I’ve been out of the water a couple years), so while we are experienced and have lots of dives we were a bit cautious about the caverns. Julio took his time, explained things very well, reviewed safety and dive sites well and took us in. Our dives were beautiful, relaxed and very enjoyable. Julio was terrific dive instructor. The caverns are spectacular and we really felt it was worthwhile. He pointed out things and we never felt rushed. We thought dos Ojos was amazing. We always felt safe and well cared for. Highly recommend. Thanks Julio for a great experience.

La_Calypso_Dive, Owner at La Calypso Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hola Victoria
I am so happy to read such experienced divers as you really enjoyed diving with us. I am glad you felt safe and fun with Julio, he's such a good guide !
We'll love to make you discover more cenotes when you come back to Tulum.
See you soon in paradise