This is a lovely boutique hotel right on the beach: loved the decor of the rooms, large shower (feels as though it's outdoors), and food portions (large!). There are, however, pros and cons to this hotel:
- Some key staff are really professional, seem to truly care about your time here as a tourist, and want you to have the best experience.
- Food menu is varied and tasty - nice big portions too
- Nice location right on the beach
- New pool is a nice addition
- Cocktails are strong and good!
- Breakfast is great
- Lots of power outages
- Not the clearest/cleanest sand on the beach
- Many of the staff seem concerned mainly with tips and how much you're paying them. This was disappointing as this was not at all subtle and their willingness to help or be friendly seemed driven by this. This makes my holiday more about them - and it should be the other way around! On several occasions staff were not willing to take photos, for example, and told another member of staff to do it instead. This to me was shocking.
- Internet is generally OK but cuts out from time to time, so not consistent
It's a nice hotel but it's the people and service that make a GREAT hotel. With work and perhaps staff training, this could be great.More
- Free Parking