Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,215 results
All reviews rooftop pool sushi room service fifth avenue mamitas beach club two blocks love this hotel all inclusive hotel short walk to the beach small hotel hotel is beautiful rooms are large ceviche my favorite the entire staff the wait staff nachos
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

An awesome value all-inclusive stay for my wife and I in centro area! No kids at the resort with guests trending 20’s to late 40’s. The hotel and the room was well maintained and very clean with a modern décor. Great roof top pool & loungers along with very good food menu including very good sushi. Upper end drink brands served such as Bombay and Kettle One. Nice fitness center. Great centro location to shops, bars, dining and 10min walk to the beach & OXO. Area felt safe with a lot of tourists and shops around (although you have to say “no thank you” often in the evening to the many offerings of illicit consumables).

1  Thank bradvieau
Reviewed 8 May 2020 via mobile

I had the most amazing massage at live aqua boutique resort and playa del Carmen. My massage therapist was the best, JUPITA took care of me each time I had a massage.

Why did I choose her everytime? Her massage skills & techniques were exactly what I needed. It was my Birthday celebration and SPA was what I wanted.

To stumble upon LUPITA was a goldmine!!!

The staff was VERY ATTENTIVE and acknowledged me for my birthday, with drinks & treats!!

If you stay here, PLEASE visit the spa, you will not be disappointed....

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ev0nniat
Reviewed 23 April 2020

We stayed at Live Aqua in early March 2020. We really enjoyed the boutique aspect of the property, the small number of guests allowed us to have a relaxing stay. Although there are fewer restaurant/bar options than larger resorts, we had no issues getting food or drinks during our stay. On top of that we were really pleased with the quality of both the food and drinks.

Initially we were concerned that noise may be an issue due to the location of the hotel but we had no problems at night. Our room was great - bed was comfortable, nice big walk-in shower, minibar stocked daily, etc. The central location of the hotel was great as well as it lets you explore the surrounding city and easily get to the beach.

A big thanks to the staff who made our stay so enjoyable and a BIG shoutout to Fernando who took care of us during the week. Fernando remembered our names from day 1 and always made sure we were well taken care of anytime we were poolside or at the rooftop bar.

Would definitely recommend to couples looking for a relaxing, kid-free getaway. Hope to be back again!

2  Thank dvprks
AIfredoSantamaria, General Manager at Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa Del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2020

Allow me to thank you for the time you spent writing this wonderful review of Live Aqua Boutique. It warms my heart to read that we have surpassed your expectations and that you went home more than satisfied with your experience. Comments like yours motivate us to continue the hard work in order to obtain great results. We look forward to having you back soon,
Greetings,

Alfredo Santamaria

Reviewed 14 April 2020

I love this hotel. Stayed here for the first time June 2019 and have been back to stay twice since then - even though I now live in Playa del Carmen. I often go there on a day pass too to enjoy the pool and the Sushi restaurant.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Marco1tx
AIfredoSantamaria, General Manager at Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa Del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2020

Dear Marco, I am delighted to read your kind words about the great service provided by our staff and that we exceeded your expectations for this special occasion. Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing us every time.
This is your home and we do hope to have the privilege to host you once again in the near future,

Alfredo Santamaría

Reviewed 2 April 2020

We’ve stayed in some amazing hotels in Mexico before this is not one of them.
The room was spacious with a big bed which was very comfortable but the linen was shabby with holes and stains. The balcony door was very difficult to open and it didn’t lock properly. The bathroom towels looked like they had been chewed on by rats. Seriously get some new towels!
The air con broke on the 3rd night but we didn’t realise until the morning after a very hot night. Turns out, the maid had been in and left our balcony open a bit and I got severely bitten by mosquitoes. Took a day to fix it and we were given another room for the night however, we didn’t get a wink of sleep as at around 2am construction started below our room.
You won’t sleep without earplugs due to the noise pollution from 5th Avenue.
The restaurant, El Mural is the only restaurant and rotates between 4 menus. Food portions are minimal but nicely presented. The breakfast is buffet style but you can also order eggs. The service in El Mural was lacking sometimes, especially at night and the waiters were not able to cope. People had to get up and pour their own drinks!
The rooftop pool serves good food that arrived quickly. The staff, in particular Fernando and Ivan really looked after us. Sun-beds were filthy and the music was far too loud so we spent most of time at Esmeralda beach which is about a 20 minute walk away.
There were ants in our room and there were ants crawling over the breakfast buffet table on our last day.

2  Thank GoodSob77
AIfredoSantamaria, General Manager at Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa Del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2020

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to fulfill your expectations during your recent visit . It is my deepest regret to read that you went through so many inconveniences during your stay; I assure you that the circumstances you described are not typical with the high standards that we strive to provide.
Every feedback we receive is very valuable for us as it is our most reliable source to locate areas we have to work at in order to meet our guests expectations. Although we find that the vast majority of our guests love the friendly and quality ambiance that Live Aqua Boutique has to offer, we agree that perfection can only be achieved by every day efforts and improvement.
Do not hesitate to contact us, should you decide to return, for any pre-arrival arrangements we can assist you with.
Warm Greetings,