“Wish I'd found it sooner!”
Review of INTI Beach

INTI Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: INTI Beach is a space with a different and relaxed approach to what already exists in this tourist spot. Located on the beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen, INTI Beach offers a range of activities to have a wonderful experience in the Mexican Caribbean . Excellent peruvian and Nikkei style food , massages by licensed therapists , beach club and more ... with an unforgettable seafront view ! What are you waiting for to come visit?
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I went to Inti on my last full day of vacation. I had been slightly disappointed with the more popular beach clubs due to loud music, so-so food, and being more expensive than they were worth. Those were all resolved with Inti. First, even though it's off of the beach in the busier area off of 5th, it's super quiet with very relaxing music. The food was amazing, including the best ceviche I had on the trip, which I order at almost every restaurant when I'm in Mexico! The service was fantastic, and Geraldo was attentive without being overbearing. The price was very reasonable, and the chairs were included in the price of food/drinks, rather than being a separate rental fee. The beach has been described in other reviews as "rocky," but I'd like to clear that up because I feel like it may mean different things to different people. There are a few large rocks (the smallest was 3-4 ft long) at the shoreline that are easy to see and walk around. Once you walk into the water the beach floor is clear. I was traveling alone and felt secure leaving my things on my chair when I swam or went to the bathroom.

Inti-Beach, Gerente at INTI Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Benji S,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your delightful review!

We are happy to find out that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Our main priority is to meet your expectations offering the best dishes and a service of the best quality, we are happy to have achieved it with you.

Hope to see you in the near future!

All reviews
"pdc"
"alfonso"
"mexico"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is a small laid back beach club off of 5th. I love the atmosphere and the food is fantastic with attentive wait staff. The only downfall is the beach directly in front is not the best. However, you can walk a short way to the left for a better dip in the ocean. I would come here again for sure. There is a minimum fee for use and food, but that is not out of the ordinary.

Dear Brogirlie,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your delightful review!

We are glad to read that you had an extraordinary experience with us

We will love to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My brother and I visited Inti twice during our stay in Playa Del Carmen. Both times we had great food and excellent service! Loved that we were seated directly on the beach!
The quinoa shrimp was delicious and so were the fish tacos!!

1  Thank Feyonce2

Dear Feyonce2,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments.

We are happy to find out that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Our main priority is to fulfill your expectations with the best culinary and service possible!

We hope to have you back!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stay at the condo next door when we visit Playa and LOVE having Inti right there. Throughout the day they play relaxing music and now have a great live gig every night that we enjoy hearing. Music goes well with a glass of wine and ocean background. Great place for a happy hour drink and/or lunch dinner on the beach. The massage area is really nice and the sound of the ocean, nice breeze, calming music, all add to it! It says 700 pesos for 50 minutes but we have always paid $25 for an hour. At the risk of having her booked next time we come, my favorite massage is from Gaby:)

1  Thank bethd601

Dear beth601,

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your time to share your comments with us.

It is a pleasure to realize that your experience with us was very good! since day by day we strive to provide the best dishes and a service of the best quality. Rest assured that we will send your comments to Gaby.

We hope to have you back in the near future.

Best regards,