“Really fun park in a unique setting”
Review of Xplor Park

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This park is built into a big cave system underneath, with jungle on top. The zip lines were fun, amphibious vehicles were very fun and a long ride. The cave rafting was too crowded (bumper to bumper) to really enjoy, but the cave swim made up for it. Easy to get around the park, and can be done in 3-4 hours. It was busy but not too crowded, pretty short lines when we went. We also went back for Fuego (the night version) which was ok, we thought it was more fun in the daytime.

Write a ReviewReviews (15,321)
All reviews
in 436 reviews
"waterproof camera"
in 180 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this directly from the Uk before we went and it was a lot cheaper than on the gate.

Kids age 10 and 13

They wanted $110 dollars for the photo package which we declined.

Go early to avoid the queues for the zip lines and when it is slight cooler.

Lots of walking up and down.

Food is brilliant! Totally unexpected,lots of choice and all included.

There are snack stops around with juice, smoothies, cookies and bananas.

All good fun but didn’t spend the whole day there.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I loved everything about Xplor! It was my second time going, and my bf's first! We went to Xelha, Xcaret and Xplor, and he loved Xplor the most! I also agree with him haha, def save this one for last bc you always want to save the best for last! :) The food, the river raft, the ziplines, driving the RV... everything was amazing and they deserve 5 stars! Too bad we didn't have time to finish everything twice haha. We will definately have to go again!

Although we loved everything about Xplor, I can only give 3 stars at this time [I will change my review to 5 stars once I can access my photos] because we paid $69 for photos to be taken for my boyfriend and I, and we cannot access them. More than the money, the fact that we really looked forwarded to these pictures is what's disheartening! But I was told that my bf said that some people online said it took up to one week to access the photos! Hopefully we can access them sooner! Everyone at Xplor were very friendly and respectful. The people sold us the photo package deal for 2 people and told us that all the photos will be available within 24 hours, so we didn't focus on taking as many pictures from our own cameras! We went to Xplor on April 27. My helmet number was 1752 and my boyfriend's helmet number was 737. Can someone please help us retrieve these photos? We came to Mexico just for Xplor, Xcaret and Xelha, and this is our first trip to Mexico and also our first 1 year anniversary trip! You may contact me at lso130030@gmail.com! Thank you very much. I look forward to speaking with someone soon and changing my rating to 5 stars like Xplor deserves!! :)

aalc0cer, Servicio al Cliente at Xplor Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear visitor,

Please contact us at our costumer service department at customerservice@experienciasxcaret.com.mx son we can assist you.

Best regards.

Customer Service Team.
Experiencias Xcaret.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Plenty to do which will fill your day, you should have enough time to do everything if you get to the park around 9/10 am. Before you know it it's time to go back to the hotel!
Ziplining was amazing, wonderful views and exhilarating! Swimming and rafting in the crystal clear fresh water caves was an incredible experience. The amphibious vehicles were a total laugh and you do get a suprisngly long time in the drivers seat!
I have got to mention the food! Wow, the buffet at Xplor actually rivals the buffet on offer in our 5 star hotel, absolutely delicious and a great variety. Very attentive and friendly staff!

Over all we thoroughly enjoyed our day at Xplor and would recommend it to anybody!

2  Thank Stephen R