“Playa Del Carmen vacations at Casa del Sol”
other travellers have booked this property
dining and living area
entrance door to this lovely condo. plenty of counter space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
dining and living area
entrance door to this lovely condo.
plenty of counter space
fully equipped open kitchen
plenty of counterspace in this fully equipped open kitchen
dining area and open kitchen
dining area and open kitchen
open floor plan
flatscreen cable TV with English and Spanish spoken channels
Plenty of seating.
cosy living area with patio access
Living area with access to the patio.
patio
patio accesible form the living area
You can really stretch out on this L-shaped sofa.
You can really stretch out on this L shaped sofa.
Beautifully decorated dining and living areas.
Master bedroom with large comfortable King size bed.
master bedroom with plenty of closet space
master bedroom with dresser and plenty of closet space
stylish ensuite master bathroom
stylish ensuite master bathroom
2nd bedroom with a Queen size bed and individual bed
2nd bedroom
2nd bedroom also has plenty of closet space
2nd bathroom
Beautiful foliage makes this location private and enchanting.
This large crystal clear pool is all you need to cool off and chill out.
Relax by the pool in these comfortable chairs.
Enter here for your home in paradise.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Zack R
Atlanta, Georgia
“Playa Del Carmen vacations at Casa del Sol”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I traveled to Playa del Carmen to celebrate her birthday and I would like to share my experience renting at Casa del Sol Condominiums, I rented the apartment named Campanilla C1 and I would like to start by saying the place was really quiet and relaxing, it is well decorated with Mexican furniture, the bedrooms are very comfortable and bathrooms are very nice, you will find everything you need to prepare your meals in the well equipped kitchen, we had a good time in the pool where at some point during the day is covered by a big tree so you are well protected from the sun while swimming.

The location of the complex is so perfect, a few steps from 5TH Ave. where you will find plenty of restaurants, the majority of the restaurants you’ll find close to the complex are Italian but if you walk down the street you can find a lot of great Mexican Food and bars, depending on what you looking for restaurants and bars are within walking distance from Casa del Sol, there is no need for transportation once you are at the condominium.

I HIGHLY recommend Latido De Mexico Company for vacations rentals, this time Monica from their staff helped me to go through all the rental process, she always stayed in touch even when I reserved the place 2 months earlier, she is very professional, very helpful and made me feel very secure and comfortable doing business with them. They have plenty of payment methods, from wire transfers within Mexico to international wire transfers, very convenience if you live outside the country, just as all this kind of vacations rentals they required a security deposit in case you make damage to the property which was totally refunded after I leave the place, Monica contacted me the very next day after leave the condo to let me know that my security deposit was ready to be refunded, it took 1 business day to receive my security deposit back into my account.

I definitely will do business with them again since they exceeded my expectations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mexico

Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Montreal
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing