119 people are viewing this hotel
HurbUS$610
Orbitz.comUS$794
eDreamsUS$692
7,069 results
All reviews la cantina del rio photo package xenotes tour river view cave restaurant parks included guest service manager rooftop pool zip lining dinner show kids pool taco mexican culture amazing resort the check in process main pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

The hotel is amazing, the food delicious, all the parks are beautiful and Sofia in the front desk was so kind, she helped me with my reserve! She was so helpful. Thank you! I’ll for sure coming back to this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dir HXM, Propietario at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 495davev,

Thank you for sharing such a magnificent review of your stay with us. Our team will be happy to hear that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our culinary creations, parks, and general accommodations. We will be sure to share your remarkable comments with Sofia for providing you with timely and engaging service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Xcaret México on many more occasions.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Manuel was the best server I’ve had this whole trip. He went out of his way to make my family feel part of his family. He made sauce, food, and drink suggestions that enhanced my whole meal. 100 out of 10 would recommend having him as a server!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear brittanybD6917LP,

We are truly delighted by reading we were able to provide you with such a memorable experience during your visit to our Chibali restaurant. Rest assured Manuel and the rest of the team will receive the proper recognition for their outstanding service.

We hope to have the privilege to be your hosts for a second occasion. ¡Hotel Xcaret Mexico awaits for you!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Xcaret is one of the best hotels I've visited considering I live in a five-star hotel in miami. I visited on March 25-30 of this year I was very impressed by the cleanness of this resort I took some notes of some experiences I had and would like to share,

1.Restaurant by the pool bad service I tried to come eat here I had a net dress on top of my bikini completely seethru, my friend had a dress that shows the top but it wasn't seethru like mines the hostess Itzel and Yera didn't allow us inside to sit and eat the manager Dadier was a little confused but the hostess Itzel said we were naked.

2.Jose in corona test line I asked to take temperature in the hand and he said it had to be in the forehead I understand because I was in line for corona test everyone else did check me on the hand like I asked.

3. When we arrive at 7pm Noone took us to the room we got lost for an hour!

4.Roberto Rodriguez  en chivali restaurant is great and Chef Angel is the best he makes the best omelets xame everyday for a week.

5. We lost our phone on the second night went to front desk and they told us they couldn't help us to come back in the morning, we walked around and found this great employee Jesus Castro he immediately started communicating with other staff members to see if they found it which they had it was in front desk! He was very helpful telling us there cameras all over this hotel he will help us find it. He's great.

6. We stayed in fuego in one of five exclusive suites in front of the ocean 2507 I called my butter for wine and there is an extra charge wine bottles so it's not completely all inclusive.
I hope this helps anyone visiting this great destination just remember not everyone is going to give you a great service.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dir HXM, Propietario at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear anametc,

We appreciate such a great rating from your overall experience at Hotel Xcaret México. We always appreciate the time our guests invest to communicate to us both the areas of improvement and the outstanding services provided during their visits, as it gives us important information to keep our good practices and guarantee our improvement.

Rest assured Roberto, Angel, and Jesus will receive the proper recognition for the attention and care afforded to you during your vacation. We took note as well of the mishaps experienced during your arrival and at the moment of providing you the pertinent information on our dress code at the restaurants.

We hope that you will consider us again should you ever decide to return for another exquisite All Fun Inclusive retreat. We look forward to having you back!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Amazing view, beautiful structures, food are authentic delicious, facilities perfect, all employees work very hard for the service. In the room, if you need something, always a fast response. Although, we still have small problems: the first 2 nights we stayed. We heard so much noise from construction at night even after 7pm. We were so exhausted from the long flight, and we could not rest. The steam room in the room is not enough steam, so we could not use it. We paid for steam room and we can not use it.

I give 5 stars for the concierge FRANCISCO, CECILIA, FERNANDO and I appreciated for all employees working so hard to make the pleasant place.

The reason we gave 4 stars because the first 2 nights, when we were still exhausted
from the long flight, we could not rest, the noise from construction were so loud even after 7:30. We paid for the room with steam and can not use it because it did not give enough steam.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 635thuyp,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on your experience from your recent visit to Hotel Xcaret México, and for providing us the reason behind awarding us 4 stars. For us, constant improvement is a top priority, and the best way to guarantee this is to analyze the constructive feedback from our beloved guests. Rest assured we will address your dissatisfaction with those involved in your service to take pertinent actions on such matters.

We appreciate knowing that despite this initial dissatisfaction we were able to provide you with a memorable stay through the attention and care from dedicated staff members such as Francisco, Cecilia, and Fernando. We have provided them with the pertinent recognition for their efforts to make your stay unforgettable.

We all look forward to welcoming you back for another All Fun Inclusive experience very soon.

Warmly,

Reviewed 1 April 2021

After all the hype about this resort we decide to go there to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We stay 7 nights in a beachfront suite. I will be as honest as I can. The resort facilities are amazing, the service of the employees is really great and having all inclusive even the parks definitely a plus. The food in the other hand is good but not great. We have been in a lot of all inclusive including 5 different Sandals Resort and for the amount of money you pay at Xcaret I was expecting better food. Not so much on the amount of food but on the taste of the food. We been in Tulum 4 times and definitely you can get way better food at a restaurant in Tulum if you don't believe me try El Capitan Restaurant in Tulum. You can thank me latter. I could say that one of our favorite restaurants at Xcaret was Las Playas and also the room service definitely better than go to some of the restaurants like Xin Gao, LA Cantina or La Trajinera. Once again this is my honest opinion. The room was great, super clean and with basically everything that you need. I still don't understand why from the time we made the reservation till the time we enter each of the restaurants the will ask you if you're celebrating and special occasion if not once we got a Happy Anniversary. I guess we must been spoiled at other resorts. Resuming my review, Xcaret great resort with amazing facilities just need to put more attention about the food to be a great Resort.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Manny G,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing us as the hosts of your recent vacation, especially when celebrating such a special occasion as your 25th anniversary. We are glad to read you were impressed by our facilities, All Fun Inclusive concept and the service provided by our staff members.

As per your kind feedback on our culinary experiences, we are saddened to know that we were unable to meet your expectations on the quality of some of our restaurants, which are normally highly praised by the great majority of our guests. We believe, however, there is always room for improvement, thus we will be reaching out to you directly to further understand your dissatisfaction and to provide our Executive Chef and his team with greater insights.

We thank you for the time invested in sharing your impressions on your vacation and we look forward to being your hosts for a future occasion, ascertain that we will cater to your needs and preferences in an impeccable manner.

Best regards,