2,941 results
All reviews la trajinera del rio photo package infinity pool river view xenotes tour cave restaurant guest services manager red shirt deluxe tour parks included mexican candy dinner show the cantina active vacation zip lining pre arrival
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have travelled to Mexico more then 20 times. Love all the resorts I have visited and the people. This place must be seen with your own eyes, the beauty and scenery the most beautiful I have ever seen. The rooms, the food, the hotel staff and doctors are great. Aldo called us every day to see how we were. My daughter had to be rushed to Hospital not any fault of the resort. We were treated like royality from our resort to the Doc on hand right to the Playamed Carmen then Cancun. We received better care in Mexico then we would have in Canada. Sorry but we did. Hotel staff brought me food phone charger and stayed with me till my daughter received a bed for the night. Just up and beyond. As we did not get a chance to see everything due to the illness we are booked for a return date in April of 2018 and cant wait to see everyone again. The excursion are just amazing. Everything you need is at this resort even for children. Thank you Sebastian and everyone who made this vacation the best.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Marion H
Hotel_Xcaret_Mexico, Director General at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Marion H,

Thank you for your five-star review. We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and we love hearing about our guest’s experiences whilst staying with us.

We are encouraged to offer unforgettable experiences and our team works diligently to communicate our brand through a unique and warm service, with the commitment that all our guests take the best of México deep in their heart.

Our staff really do take the greatest pride in ensuring each and every guest is made to feel special, and to deliver memorable levels of personalized service it is always so pleasing to hear we have got this correct, and helped to create such a memorable experience during your stay through Aldo and Sebastian.

Rest assured that we remain at your entire service and disposal, should you want to come back to our resort please do not hesitate to contact us, ascertain that we would be thrilled to cater to your every need once again.

Respectfully yours,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have not even arrived at Hotel Xcaret yet, we will be there on May 5. However I would just like to commend Jhosimar Mena of Guest Services for being incredibly helpful with arrangements. If Jhosimar is representative of the level of service at the hotel, then I think we are in for an amazing experience. Thank you Jhosimar. I anticipate I will be writing a great review for Hotel Xcaret after our visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear GiGiBritishColumbia

Thank you for taking the time to review your future visit and pre arrival services. It is always such a pleasure to read about our customer's experiences; especially when it is so apparent that they are receiving world class costumer care.

We will have great pleasure in sharing your kind comments with Jhosimar. We all do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another All Fun inclusive experience at some point in the future.

Kindest regards,

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I had the best vacation with my family. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff is friendly and super accommodating. 5 nights not enough I wished that we would have stayed longer because there is so much to do. We are already planning our next trip. Can't wait to visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank J6110SSjenniferv

Dear J6110SSjenniferv,

Thank you for the lovely review about Hotel Xcaret Mexico that you have shared on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to note that you were impressed by our colleagues delivery of service during your visit. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for us to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced.

We will be looking forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back soon

Warmly,

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Restaurant Fuego is the best, David is knowledgeable and delightful. The food is absolutely delicious, thank you Chef Alejandro; cacao,cacao & more cacao. Malbec was great, we finished the entire bottle.
We will definitely be back next year.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Margaret J:

What a pleasure it is to receive such a wonderful review and being few of the selected properties that warrant a review from your good self. Our associates are the gem of the resort and we wouldn't be who we are without their great work and attention to detail.

Thank you once again for taking time off your busy schedule to share us this fantastic review and should you ever require another exquisite retreat, we will be more than happy to accommodate you once again.

Until then, have a wonderful week ahead of you.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Like many other people who have reviewed this hotel, it is extremely beautiful and its design is remarkable in many ways. There are a lot of pros and some cons. I have to remove a star from this amazing hotel because we had 2 missing items from our room and we were not able to retreive them after going through an investigation process.

Pros:

-This hotel has about 900 rooms but never seems to be jampacked, even at a 90% capacity! The resort is huge and has MANY different spots where you can spend a day at, the beach, the lagoons, the pools, the parks and tours. There is alot to explore if you take the time to do so.

-Kayaks and paddleboards

-Stands for tacos, fresh fruits, mexican style corn, juices, coffee

-Parks and tours are included, take advantage of this! We did Xsense, Xplor Fuego and Xenotes and we had a blast! Xenotes, big thanks to our tour guide, Hélios, very entertaining and good at what he does!

-Food is exceptionnal, I had expectations before arriving and they were surpassed. The À la carte restaurants were delicious! All the restaurants are good in my opinion and the staff was very friendly! The snack bar, it's not a snack bar, it's way too good to be one. Isabel, thank you for the many plates you brought us, it was delicious.

-Angel, THE best bartender, in my opinion, but you'll need to find him because he is hidden in a little cave next to a restaurant called Cuevas and near a lagoon. I wished I had met him before because he has such a great time making you drinks and just chat about everything and nothing. We had so much fun with the guy and his drinks are fresh, not too sweet, not too strong, just perfect! He has fresh fruits he can use for the drinks, which is a plus compared to others where they use liquors.

-Rooms, big, beautiful, interesting lighting options (morning,day,night) and neat.

-Hardworking staff, waiters and all the people around the resort work really hard to give the best experience possible. They really try to maintain this resort as good as it looks, I have seen divers work in the lagoons, people cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. They work in the heat and they always greet you with a smile, very nice!

Cons:

-Missing items (2 pieces of clothing), unexpected to say the least! We won't know how they went missing, but that broke something for us, we felt we couldn't trust the people who had access to our room. We were already careful with our stuff, but we had to be even more after that. Every day for 3 days I had to go see the guest service manager for an update on the investigation. The day before we were leaving, no clear results was given, it made it easy to understand that we were not going to retrieve the items.
Ulesis and Jacqueline made it clear that this was an unfortunate situation and that they would do their best to resolve it. We were offered, as a compromise, a dinner in the Fuego restaurant (by far the most exquisite food I ever ate). Since we had no access to this part of the resort, we accepted their offer and we were able to invite two couples we had met at the resort as well. Gladly, we were able to turn a negative into a positive. Everyone had an amazing experience at the restaurant.
PS: I would still love to know what are the definitive results of the investigation. I have a suggestion for your investigation process.

-Mold; I fear that the way the showers are built, in a couple of months there will be more mold, you can alreay see it. Remember, the resort has opened in last Dec.

-AC, during the night the settings are changed back to default. I would wake up in sweat and have to reset the AC to the level I had it set up when I went to bed.

-Toilets, they sometimes feel far (when at the beach or in the big pool). Maybe we had some closer. End result, it forced us to walk ;)

- Check-in. If you're more than 20 people arriving at the same time, I suggest you go grab a drink, it can be long.

-Buffet near kid's pool. Not the best of all.

Would I go back? If the rates stay affordable, I would!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Guerin90

Dear Gabriel G,

Thank you for your very kind words and for taking the time to write such a positive and delightful review of your stay at Hotel Xcaret México. We are so thrilled you had such a thrilling visit and enjoyed the wonderful surroundings of a Hotel that no doubt will become the signature of The Mayan Riviera.

At The Hotel Xcaret México we are very proud of the standard of service and facilities that we provide, ensuring each guest who visits has the most memorable of experiences. We were so so pleased to read your comments about the facilities and to hear that you enjoyed your room as well as our enviable eco touristic approach.

We all look forward to welcoming you back for another All Fun Inclusive experience very soon.

Kind regards,