“Perfect day diving!”
Review of Cenote Xperience

Cenote Xperience
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a team of experienced Dive Instructors, Cave Divers and Videographers, offering the best diving experience in the cenotes and coral reefs in the Riviera Maya, Mexico.Cenote Xperience provides the safest and most custom tailored way to enjoy cenote diving from first-timers to experienced cave divers.We are passionate about the cenotes and we want to share our passion with you. Our clients rate the dives that we provide to be at the very top of their diving experiences.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I chose to do two dives in the Dos Ojos cenote and had the best time! I was picked up at exactly the pick up time and taken to the dive shop. From there we went to the Dos Ojos cenote and started the dives. Martin was my dive guide. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, safe, and fun. The dives were amazing. The structures in the cave were awe inspiring, and I felt like a real explorer. I had only dived in the ocean before, so I was a little bit nervous about diving in the cenote, but Martin made me feel extremely comfortable and safe. After the first dive, we had a tasty lunch and hung out for a bit. Then we went on the second dive, which was also amazing, especially the bat cave! Martin and I were the only ones in the bat cave part, and it was magical. I would highly recommend Cenote Xperience to anyone who wants to explore the cenotes. They really know what they're doing and know how to create a great experience!

1  Thank rroberts2222
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thanks a lot Rebecca for your great review and feedback! It was a pleasure to meet you and dive the cenotes with you, and we hope to receive you down here next time you visit the area!

All the best!

Martin & Cenotexperience Staff!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 29 August 2018

After several days of ocean diving in 83 degree waters, it was a refreshing experience to dive the fresh water of the cenotes. Matia was our guide and wow! can that guy hover in water like no one I've ever seen! Such an amazing time diving through the caves, safely following the marked guide lines. So tranquil and beautiful and "untouched". The water was so perfectly clear with not a fragment floating about that it sort of felt like you were in a cave with no water. Will definitely come back to do this again.

2  Thank jecassidy
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks a lot for your preference and your amazing review! We are very happy that you enjoy the incredible submerged beauty of the Yucantan with us!

Nani & all the staff of Cenotexperience!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Me and 7 other divers went with Martin and mateo. Martin was an excellent guide very knowledgeable and friendly. He had amazing knowledge about the cenotes and was awesome to dive with. I highly recommend this company and i will use them again if i ever go back.

2  Thank kellybelly56
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Many thanks Kelly for your positive comments! It is very important for us to keep improving as a dive shop an instructors!
We all look forward to see you nex time you come down here!

Martin & Cenotexperience Staff!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I can not say enough great things about my experience with Cenote Xperience. Martin and Nico made our dives in Dos Ojos and Chac Mool fantastic. They both explained everything very well and are great dive leaders. They took a slow pace to give us ample time to enjoy all the beauty the Cenotes offer and pointed out interesting animals and fossils. I am so glad we found them on tripadvisor because we enjoyed our diving so much. I highly recommend choosing them to guide your dive. A must do experience in Mexico.

2  Thank JiilF70

Hi Jill, very happy to hear you enjoyed a lot your cenote dives! We really appreciate the time in putting this great review in T.A for us!

All the best and we hope to see you around soon for some more cenote dives!

Nico & and Cenotexperience Staff!