“Fantastic first cenote experience”
Review of Cenote Xperience

Cenote Xperience
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a team of experienced Dive Instructors, Cave Divers and Videographers, offering the best diving experience in the cenotes and coral reefs in the Riviera Maya, Mexico.Cenote Xperience provides the safest and most custom tailored way to enjoy cenote diving from first-timers to experienced cave divers.We are passionate about the cenotes and we want to share our passion with you. Our clients rate the dives that we provide to be at the very top of their diving experiences.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Today I thoroughly enjoyed cenote diving at Kukulcan and Chac Mool cenotes with Mati. He is a highly skilled and extremely knowledgeable instructor. I was a bit nervous before the first dive, but he took me through all the particulars of cenote diving before the dives. The dives where a new world opening to me, and I was very relaxed and comfortable the whole time. I couldn't feel safer. Can't wait to continue my cenote experience tomorrow!

1  Thank Kristof D
Cenotexperience, Gerente at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thanks a lot Kristof for writing such a great review about us! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the dives with Mati.
Looking forward to seeing you back soon!
Best,

in 11 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I did my first drive with Cenote and had an amazing experience. They were constantly making sure we all felt secure with our equipment and staying close to our group. They kept a close eye on me and stayed close at all times so I felt secure in my equipment and my surroundings.

I was very happy and will definitely go back and do more dives with they’re team

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank annasloup
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thanks a lot Anna for your feedback! It is very important for us, and we hope to see you guys very soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Excellent diving experience. We first did the Dos Ojos (barbie line) and the pitt. Which were both great cavern dives. On a second day I also did 2 cozumel reef dives. There was a really relaxing and calm athmosphere. All snacks and drinks were provided and pick up on time at the hotel.

It felt more like diving among friends than diving with a company. Much cheaper than Dessel Divers too.

1  Thank j0rge88
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Many thanks for your comments Jorge! Was great to meet you and your brother last week and get to visit some awesome cenotes and reefs!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We have 4 people in our group - 2 certified divers, 1 discover diver, 1 snorkeler. The team at Cenote Xperience put together the perfect itinerary to accommodate our schedule of 2 days in ocean and 1 day in cenote and who/what on that particular day. Their team is very friendly and attentive. We'll happily recommend them and will definitely use them again! Wish we can go back more often!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank BuckyP5

Hi Mimi, thanks a lot for your feedback and comments, it is very important for us! We are happy to know you all had a good time while visiting Playa del Carmen!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The dives were great. We dove Ponderosa and Casa Cenote (Manatee) with our two boys. Martin was great in looking after our boys and was very flexible. After the first dive, Martin suggested we dive Casa Cenote. This worked out great as we all enjoyed this dive in a cenote among the mangroves. We all enjoyed, especially my two boys. Martin was very friendly, flexible and professional. I would definitely recommend Cenote Experience!

1  Thank Tony S
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thanks a lot Tony for your great review! I was very nice to meet you and your family and share some very cool dives at the cenotes.
We look forward to your next visit!

All the best!

Martin and Cenotexperience Staff!