Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super dive outfit with personal touch

We are returning customers (2016/2018). Nicolás and Martin gave us the best of service. Our... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
amB4459JG
via mobile
Diving cenotes

I am an advanced diver with ~100 dives and I wanted to cover few more cenotes that I did not do the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$35.00
from US$68.99
from US$78.99
More Info
All reviews dive shop dos ojos these guys chac mool cenote dives dive master barbie line car wash his truck great dive dive plan bat cave ocean diving el pit amazing cenote personalized service an excellent guide
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I did my first drive with Cenote and had an amazing experience. They were constantly making sure we all felt secure with our equipment and staying close to our group. They kept a close eye on me and stayed close at all times so I felt secure in my equipment and my surroundings.

I was very happy and will definitely go back and do more dives with they’re team

1  Thank annasloup
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thanks a lot Anna for your feedback! It is very important for us, and we hope to see you guys very soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Excellent diving experience. We first did the Dos Ojos (barbie line) and the pitt. Which were both great cavern dives. On a second day I also did 2 cozumel reef dives. There was a really relaxing and calm athmosphere. All snacks and drinks were provided and pick up on time at the hotel.

It felt more like diving among friends than diving with a company. Much cheaper than Dessel Divers too.

1  Thank j0rge88
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Many thanks for your comments Jorge! Was great to meet you and your brother last week and get to visit some awesome cenotes and reefs!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We have 4 people in our group - 2 certified divers, 1 discover diver, 1 snorkeler. The team at Cenote Xperience put together the perfect itinerary to accommodate our schedule of 2 days in ocean and 1 day in cenote and who/what on that particular day. Their team is very friendly and attentive. We'll happily recommend them and will definitely use them again! Wish we can go back more often!

1  Thank BuckyP5

Hi Mimi, thanks a lot for your feedback and comments, it is very important for us! We are happy to know you all had a good time while visiting Playa del Carmen!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The dives were great. We dove Ponderosa and Casa Cenote (Manatee) with our two boys. Martin was great in looking after our boys and was very flexible. After the first dive, Martin suggested we dive Casa Cenote. This worked out great as we all enjoyed this dive in a cenote among the mangroves. We all enjoyed, especially my two boys. Martin was very friendly, flexible and professional. I would definitely recommend Cenote Experience!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Tony S
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thanks a lot Tony for your great review! I was very nice to meet you and your family and share some very cool dives at the cenotes.
We look forward to your next visit!

All the best!

Martin and Cenotexperience Staff!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Nic and his crew at Cenote Xperience are top notch. This was our second time with them and they actually made it better than the first time!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Lyn A

Many Thanks for coming back Lyn, it was great to see you and your group enjoying some amazing dives at the Cenotes!
See you soon guys!

All the best!

Nico and Cenotexperience Staff!