The Explorean Cozumel(Cozumel)
Groupon.com
Cozumel Palace(Cozumel)
US$765
US$364
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
  • Pool
Casa Mexicana Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
US$351
US$319
Priceline
Hotel Mary Carmen(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$46
Caribo Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

1,408 results
All reviewsmaster suitefish tacositalian restaurantpeninsula restaurantsemi private poolwater bedsdouble balconyvina del marsushi stationbeach bedsdive housebeach sidefood and beverage managermain barthe grillocean viewbreakfast and lunch
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We traveled here with family recently and check in was late; rooms were not ready. Was not a good way to start vacation. Hotel is nice and extremely clean. The only other issue we had was with the restaurants/buffet. They all were NOT open every night which left us bouncing around a bit to find a meal. The beach is across the street which we knew but I definitely found I prefer the traditional beach vs. man made one. Great hotel if you like to snorkel but not if you want to walk the beach. They had a show almost every night.

Room Tip: If you're early to bed you want a room higher up and away from lobby.
2  Thank jives49
Reviewed 2 May 2018

First time in Cozumel and loved the laid back atmosphere. The Fiesta Americana Cozumel was a nice all inclusive resort with daily and nightly activities, comfortable accommodations and good food. The resort has six restaurants and a hamburger snack bar on the beach. The wife and I tried all of them more than once. The Peninsula and Rosato were both very good restaurants with excellent service. As always I find the staff at the Fiesta Americana resorts to be extremely friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Karla, Jerso, Jeorge and Manny at the poolside bar for making our stay so memorable. Nice area off the beach to snorkel and a dive shop with daily excursions.

Room Tip: Rooms 112 and up on the ground level have private and semi private pools.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed at the Fiesta for a week. Had a great trip and really enjoyed Cozumel. The best part was the easy no worry atmosphere. The buffet food at the beach was really good for buffet food at the beach. The dinners at night were not as good and a couple were really not very good. They are a good solid 3 to 3 1/2 stars but no where near the 5 stars some are giving.
I had a massage one of the days at the hotel and it was excellent. Wish I would have had another. Very clean and professional staff at the spa.
The swim up pool bar sucked no other way to say it. The dry side of the pool bar could have been better. The bartenders were very slow and not that interested in keeping us happy. They did have a pretty good selection of booze. I like Crown Royal and they did a good job with that.
One of the big problems I saw was they didn't have much of a drink of the day special. My wife isn't a big drinker but when we go on vacation she likes to try all the fancy bright colored cocktails of Mexico. This resort didn't even come close to the other resorts we travel to.
The staff was good about helping us rent a jeep for the day and taxi's into town. I really enjoyed down town and it was only like $10 each way. Definitely go to town. It is a fun and safe place. I am not saying stay out to 2 or 3 am.

Stayed: February 2018
3  Thank Beachbum1956
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I booked online (as Fiesta Americana recommended) and I received booking confirmation and an email from FA. But when I arrived with my family, they said they had no reservation for us. I showed them the booking confirmation and the credit card payment but they insisted their computers didn't show it. We were forced to pay a second time for the room and they promised a refund but I never received one. Look at other reviews and you will see the same story.

The hotel itself was fine and the food good (the asian restaurant was quite good).

Another big distraction was the on premise sales organization pressuring you into a time share sales pitch - not what I want on my vacation and they pester you while you're trying to relax at the pool, and at the bar, and at the beach. Again, look at other reviews and you'll see it's a common complaint.

3  Thank kevin2018146
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had an amazing stay at F.A. We emailed with Miguel in advance to make sure our two rooms were near each other. He made sure we were in adjoining rooms on check-in. Our concierge, Angelica was so welcoming and made us feel right at home from the moment we walked up the stairs! The option for the vacation club tour was low pressure and I normally do not attend, but my parents were interested so we did. Lisa showed us the Explorean, we discussed numbers and she let us take the necessary time to make a no-pressure decision. We had a great snorkel trip as our gift with Chac-Choc tours. Angelica helped every step of the way.

We had some funny miscommunications due to the language difference but nothing that wasn't fixable and make for some great stories to bring back to friends.

We loved the snorkel beach right across the way from the resort. Hit snorkel in the morning, then the pool in the afternoon for zumba and then snorkel again before dinner. We didn't have to go anywhere else if we didn't want to.

One thing I would share if you have never been to an all-inclusive is that it is very similar to a cruise, without the different ports. Everything is available for you and you really don't have to leave, but I would recommend seeing the Mayan Ruins and make sure you get a guide. It was definitely worth seeing the ruins with a guide or else you are just looking at a bunch of old rocks. Jose was our guide and he gave us so much history and lessons in Mayan traditions, rituals, etc. We went into San Miguel for a day as well, but you have to go into the center of town to stay away from the cruise ship tours.

The last thing that I would share is that if you need something that the resort can't provide (or provides at more than you want to pay) Mega isn't too far away. It's kind of like Walmart and was a savior for me when my bathing suit broke and I didn't want to pay $75 for a new one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
3  Thank laurieward2016