Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Good easy service

They we’re on time and the service was good. Used them both from and to the airport.highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sportsdvl
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Another great experience!

This is my second time using Cancun shuttle and it will not be my last. Identifying my driver upon... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Mvanity14

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from US$33.90
from US$11.99
from US$42.00
from US$18.94
4,954 results
All reviews great service return trip private service private car both ways great price no issues reliable service always on time playa del carmen within minutes these guys airport driver hotel company vest
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Driver was prompt and courteous. Easy to book online and great value! Vehicle clean, AC working, and comfortable ride!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ediazt, Manager at Cancun Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Hi Bridget,

Thank you for the recommendation.

It makes us proud our service was prompt and our driver up to expectations.

Wish you all the best!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Clean and timely private transportation service. The pickup at the airport was a bit confusing but at all other experiences it was easy to locate driver. I'd recommend this official shuttle service for those visiting Tulum, Mexico. Long ride but the service level was nice and enjoyable.

Hi,

Thank you for recommending us.

We're very happy you had a pleasant experience with us and enjoyed it.

All the best!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Everything went very smooth and just as described in the instructions. Excellent service and would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2021

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to recommend us.

It's pleasant to know our service was safe and reliable.

All the best!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We utilized Cancun Shuttle during our vacation and they were friendly and on time. We will definitely use their services the next time we visit Cancun.

Hi Christal,

Thank you for choosing us as your service provider.

We're glad you consider our service friendly and that we were able to provide it on time.

Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

I used Cancun Shuttle for my trips from the airport to my hotel and the return trip back to the airport. Upon arrival the driver was waiting for me right outside of the arrival doors and greeted me by name. He was friendly and helpful and it felt like a quick ride to the hotel. On the return trip the driver was right on time and was great in waiting for me while I dealt with an issue with the hotel. Drop off was quick and easy as well. I would never use any other company for shuttle service in Cancun in the future.

Hi,

We appreciate the recommendation and kind words.

It makes us very proud our service was convenient and you enjoyed both trips with us.

Wish you all the best!