“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Puerto Madero

Puerto Madero
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerto Madero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,109 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most exclusive restaurant in Cancun since it opened in June 2004. Casual and elegant atmosphere with soft music, an invitation to enjoy good food, the best service and the warm Caribbean atmosphere of Cancun, which attracts millions of tourists from around the world. Our menu features the finest selection of meats, fish and seafood imports and Lobster from Maine, lovingly prepared in our exclusive "Charcoal Grill". A privileged place where you can admire every evening, from our covered terrace, the spectacular "Sunset" that makes this Cancun a destination "must see".
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Puerto Madero mid April 2018. The food and service were excellent. I would recommend this fine restaurant to all. I enjoyed the marinated marlin and lobster. The clam chowder was best I ever had.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,772)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great time and excellent service! The best besides the food the great customer service provided by Ruben!! He definitely improved our customer experience !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We cabbed it here from the Westin Lagunamar which is not too far north on the Hotel Zone. The hostess greeted us warmly and the culinary adventure started from there! The atmosphere is inviting and the service exquisite!

Menu choices should fit anyone’s tastes and the food is delicious! I had the Alaska Black Cod which was TDF. A flan desert and an after dinner Grand Mariner was a fitting ending to a very excellent meal. We’d highly recommend this fine restaurant to anyone travelling to the hotel area of Cancun!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me by an local Mexican. I’ve been to most of the major steak houses in New York and if this one was in New York, it would be on the top list very easily. First of all, it is set on a marina with beautiful ocean view, my suggestion is to go there at sunset. Portions are big, so if you order soup, I suggest order half size. It would surprise you. Steak that I ordered was excellent, it was aged right and cooked on the coal burning oven, and served with an special iron plate. Price was also reasonable. To give you an idea, whatever you could spend on a high end steak house in New York, here expect to paying the half price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service, the atmosphere, reasonable pricing for the amazing quality and the steaks were all 5 star!
I would come back to Cancun just to eat there one more time :D

Thank you Idlefonso and the whole team for taking great care of us.

Cheers!
Lynda, Julia and Natalie.