“Best Time Ever!”
Review of Total Snorkel

Total Snorkel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Specialized and personalized snorkeling tours in Cancun. If you're looking for a true snorkeling adventure, then you're in the right place. Great english speaking guides, comfortable boats, complete professional snorkeling gear and an amazing reef and shipwreck is what we offer, no fillers or fake promises.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This my wife’s and I’s first time snorkeling. My wife was nervous at first because shes not a good swimmer. She had a BLAST! She had no trouble floating and paddling around. As for myself I had a bit of trouble because I’m claustrophobic and breathing was hard for me but... Sgt. Rob was such a good guide and helped me throughout the tour. He was patient and reassuring. My hats off to him and his crew, Ruben, Jesus, and the captain. They made it fun and worth it. If you’re unsure about snorkeling in the open ocean youre in good hands with these guys. I absolutely recommend taking this tour. The underwater scenery and wildlife is amazing. The tour guides are the best!

All reviews
"schools of fish"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our crew was Oswalt (lead guide), Richard (guide), Jesus (photographer), and George (ship captain).

I took my wife and two daughters (7 and 9) to their snorkeling trip. Relatively inexpensive compared to other activities ($60 USD per person).

They provided a life vest, flippers, and mask with a new mouthpiece out of the bag. They explained everything to us and took us to a shallow location to test the gear and make sure everyone was comfortable.

After, we got on the boat and went to 3 separate locations - one area with underwater statues, one shipwreck, and one area with turtles.

The entire time, Richard stayed in the back with my two daughters who held onto a ring while snorkeling. He pointed several things out to them, helped them fix their masks, and worked with them. Endless patience and the best help one could have with kids. Oswalt led the front and did a great job keeping everyone together and making sure everyone was included in seeing the sites. Jesus took amazing photos and videos of the whole experience and George did a great job with the boat.

I cannot say enough good things about this group and this location. We have been snorkeling in many places in the US and this blows all of them away. Hands down the best water excursion we have gone on.