2,000 results
All reviews kids club french restaurant big ben steakhouse zip line the buffet area separate toilet room la creperie odd numbered rooms adults only pool area lots of closet space superior ocean view adult section didn t work bracelet making spanish speaking pay usd ala carts
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We loved our stay at this hotel. Our room ("superior ocean view") on the 11th floor had truly great views of the ocean. I loved having breakfast in the sun-lit food court that looked out onto the swimming pools (including an infinity pool). My other favorite parts of the hotel were the pool area, the beach, and the beautiful lobby. The food was average but that was only to be expected.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the north side of the building (i.e. an odd numbered room)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank geevarghese
Seadust_Cancun, Community Manager at Seadust Cancun Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing Seadust Cancun Family Resort for your recent trip to Cancun. We are glad to know you enjoyed your days with us.
We hope to have you with us soon again!
Best wishes

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Let me begin by saying that my last experience at an all inclusive was at a 5 star in Varadero, Cuba. Needless to say, it was not the best experience for me. Despite already having low expectations, I left feeling that I did not understand all inclusive resorts, was bored by them and never had to return to one.

Arriving at the Seadust in Cancun, I was immediately impressed by the large, open lobby of the resort, unlike any lobby I have ever seen in my life,
To make a long story short, I loved every moment of our stay, and the 6 nights we were there was adequate enough to feel like we had stayed long and enough and were re-energized and ready to come home (note that 2 of those days were full day excursions to Chichin Itza and a catamaran visit to Isla Mujeres)

Notable high points: our deluxe room was very spacious, the bathroom was huge with his and her sinks, the shower could have fit 6 people, we had 3 big dressers for clothes, there was a hot tub on the balcony, and the room was cleaned spotless on a daily basis.
The food was delicious and NEVER got repetitive with 6 a la carte restaurants (sushi, steakhouse, mexican food, french food, deli food, seafood), their buffet divided into sections (vegetarian, poultry, mexican...) with employees to serve you.
Best part, room service was included with the all inclusive. We would fill out a breakfast card, detailing what we wanted to eat and the time, and the next morning our food would get delivered to our room to enjoy on our balcony, overlooking the amazing scenery. The also did room service for lunch and dinner.
The beach had bit of seaweed, but not enough to ruin the experience. The infinity pool was large and adequate although we spent more time on the beach and did not have trouble finding a lounge chair.

Safety wise, the resort AND the surrounding area is SAFE. I went jogging down the main road outside the resort in the morning and did not feel threatened one bit as you would only encounter other tourists or staff members working at the different resorts. Be careful with the traffic though as the cars drive at minimum 70km on the road.
The R1 and R2 buses are frequent and offer a cheap and quick way to get to the downtown area for a mere 12 pesos.

Notable staff: Roberto the bar supervisor was VERY friendly and welcoming. He made sure we were treated well with good drinks in our hands. No matter which bar we were at, Roberto was there,
Karla was very efficient serving us drinks when we were on the beach, no matter how big the order
Lastly, Ricardo who I met at the breakfast buffet who made my omelet was also very kind and friendly, asking about our trip.

Highly recommend this resort for not just families but even couples, as my wife and I do not have kids and we had a blast and were able to fully enjoy ourselves. Will DEFINITELY return to this resort!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments following your recent stay with us at Seadust Cancun Family Resort.

It has been a pleasure to host you and to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, taking the opportunity to enjoy the hospitality and the efforts of our entire staff. We’ve shared your kind remarks with our team, who takes so much pride in ensuring that our guests receive a great service.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had such a great time. The staff was great from beginning to end. Food, rooms, pool, and beach were awesome. Supervisor Roberto,our waiter Alfonso, hostess Alejandra at the Manhattan were wonderful. I always felts safe and well taken care of. I highly recommend recommend this for any family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane M
Seadust_Cancun, Community Manager at Seadust Cancun Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Diane

Your recommendation is much appreciated, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us.
It’s a pleasure for us to know that your experience at Seadust Cancun Family Resort exceeded your expectations; our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great stay at the Seadust hotel! Stayed in the ocean front suit with a lovely view of the beach and pools. On the balcony of our suite we had a spa bath with added extra flavor to our trip. Amazing service from all the hotel staff especially Armando Martinez in the buffet. He was absolutely amazing and didn’t let us lift a finger. He automatically knew what we needed after our first time being there. The room and facilities were very clean and well kept. Always easy to find something good to eat around the resort. Entertainment by the pool was also a plus. I was able to win a prize playing bingo in the pool with “Sexy Jonathan” as he called himself lol. I loved the idea of the adult only pool with the swim up bar as this is a family resort so there were many kids enjoying themselves at the regular pool. Very sad to be leaving but I definitely plan to return on my next trip to Cancun to see all of the friendly faces that made this trip exceptional like Roberto!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joelishia B

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!

It is wonderful to read that you had the overall experience that we strive to provide each guest with our unparalleled service.

Thank you for the kind words regarding Armando, Roberto and Sexy Jonathan who made a difference during your stay, we are proud to have them on our team.

On behalf of all of us here at Seadust Cancun Family Resort, we look forward to welcoming you back home with us on your next visit to Cancun.

Best Regards

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

At 1st I didn’t know what to expect, but once we seen the hotel it was gorgeous. The room was awesome best view I have ever had. There was also a jacuzzi on our balcony. Incredible ocean view. There is also a swim up bar and you can have drinks all day! The service was excellent all the employees were very nice and helpful I plan on coming back again. Armando Martinez was very helpful and made us feel comfortable. The supervisor Roberto was very helpful he made sure we enjoyed ourselves.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GoPlaces770304

Dear Guest

We would like to express our gratitude for the time you have taken to share this review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it.

We have no doubt that your review will be of great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Seadust Cancun Family Resort. We appreciate the warm words regarding our staff, service, rooms and general atmosphere.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on many future occasions, which we will be happy to make every special for you.

Best regards