US$434
Hotels.com
US$344
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
US$626
US$496
  • Breakfast included
3,181 results
All reviewsthe cantinacaptain hookpirate shiptacoentertainment staffbuffet stylefamily vacationan ocean view rooma lot of funthe wait staffthe mexican restaurantour waitervictorshowswaitersislahotdogs
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I booked Oasis Palm Beach through bookvip.com and I was very disappointed! This resort is very ghetto with tons of screaming kids everywhere, NOT where I recommend you to stay if you do not have kids with you. The front desk staff was rude. The bell boy manager, not the bell boy that brought our luggage up, was very rude! The buffet breakfast was awful! We only stayed one night, we couldn’t handle another day or night there. They nickel and dime you for everything, Wi-Fi and even your Safety Deposit Box for your room that didn't even work! Seriously! The resort owes me 4 nights of resort fees, almost $80 worth, they will not refund me. This place sucks!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Linda P
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Oasis Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Linda,

It is important to highlight that our resort is focused for families and children, however our sister resort Grand Oasis Sens is an adults only resort. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our hotel offer.

In regards to the staff you mention, we would like to infor you that, all our employees are trained to treat every guest in the same warm hospitable way and to provide great service all our guests. We will take action on the things you mention to avoid them in the future.

Thank you for your comments which certainly help us to improve every dayand we hope to welcome you back in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We got to the hotel and no one gets you at the entrance and then we waited 40 minutes to do chuck in and then the receptionist remembered to tell us that we need to test Chuck on the other side which means wait another forty minutes and then it turns out that the hotel that is supposed to be all inclusive does not really include anything if If you want to use a safe in the hotel you have to pay an aliyah and there are no rooms with balconies and service by the workers at the hotel is shocking We have been traveling for a month in amazing hotels and this is one of the hotels that I He will never come back even if they give it to me for free !!! For anyone who has doubts about arriving at this hotel simply do not do it to yourself. The hotel is packed with children and there is no place to move

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank רן ס
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Oasis Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear the unpleasent time you had while checking in, be assured we will pass this information on to our Housekeeping department so that they can mend this situation.

We want to highlight that despite being an all-inclusive resort, some amenities and services have an additional charge as stipulated on our website.

It is important to mention that Oasis Palm is a family resort focused on the fun and well being for the whole family and special areas for the kids to enjoy. We invite you to visit our website to get to know our hotel offer better.

We reiterate once again our sincere apologies for any setbacks you experienced and hopefully you can give us another opportunity to welcome you again so we can enhance your perception of our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We were in room 575 and the room was pretty nice. The main issues we had was the food quality. There are two buffets and in one there is an awful urine smell wafting in from the kitchen. I doubt it was urine but that is what it reminded me of. The other buffet is better so we went to that one. Word of warning. There is one higher quality ala cart restaurant but we were never able to get into it. You have to line up at 4pm and apparently they don't have many tables because only the first 1/4 of the line was able to get a reservation. They say they change the food at the buffet but the changes are so slight that you barely notice them. We tried the other ala cart restaurant and the food was worse than the buffet. Cold and dried out tortillas.
So the one thing that really grossed me out is that in the sports bar, they have to hand wash the cup before they can even make a drink for you. It looks like more of a rinse out since they do not use soap. Both my husband and I came down with the flu at the end of the trip and I have to wonder if we didn't pick up a bug on the cup because I rarely get sick. The maids are friendly. Some of the staff are simply barely cordial.
We did payed 1888.00 for plane tickets and 7 nights which seemed like a good deal but when you go into the buffet on the 5th night and can't think of eating that same food....again. It starts to not feel like you got a good deal after all. Oh, and of course, the liquor is watered down because there is no way I could drink 5 maragrita's and still be walking straight. In their defense, I have found this same issue at the higher end resorts like Villa Del Palmar and the Omni. I actually caught the bartender pouring water in the run bottle at Villa Del Palmar.
The weirdest thing I saw there was that the ice cream machine was almost disguised in this plain white box shoved in the back corner of their little pizza joint (pizza was ok but not great) I thought it strange to have ice cream but not have it marked in any way where it was, what is was etc. Unless you happened to see someone eating it, you wouldn't even know it was there.
Anyway, if you aren't picky about food quality, go for it. Like I mentioned the grounds are pretty and the beach area was nice.
Oh and if you want to store your valuables in a safe, they want 8 bucks a day for that. That seemed pricey since most resorts offer that for free

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neleah

Dear Neleah,

Thank you for choosing us as the host of your stay in Cancun and for taking the time to give your thoughts on your stay with us.

We are sorry to hear that the food did not meet your expectations; we offer several specialist restaurants as well as a buffet restaurant which aim to cater to all tastes. In regards to the bad smell in our buffet we will pass this information on to our Housekeeping department so that they can mend this situation.

We offer our apologies for the inconveniences you had, be assured we will pay special attention to avoid them in the future. We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Is not an excellent hotel nevertheless is ok for the price.
Good for families with kids the all inclusive is regular
The pool and the beach are really good the rooms and the the staff are nice.
They also have events in the night

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Robertohiram
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Oasis Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Roberto,

We are pleased your stay with us has motivated you to share such a great review about our hotel. Thank you for highlighting the qualities that made your stay unforgettable. We are glad you enjoyed the restaurants, facilities, entertainment and personalized service we offer. Our staff works hard to satisfy our guests so that they have amazing experiences.
We hope to have the honor of welcoming you once again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Recently had a week long vacation with my husband and two small kids(4 and almost 2) we contemplated paying more for a higher rated hotel but thought this would be fine and the pool would be nice for the kids. The lobby is okay but the check in desk is low and dark. The rooms aren’t great, at least not the ones that haven’t been updated. Being in a beautiful tropical climate I think all rooms should have balconies, there mostly don’t and feel some what like a box. Our hair conditioning stopped working and we had to change rooms in the middle of the night. Once our room was changed people on our floor kept smoking in their rooms which isn’t allowed and our room constantly smelled of cigarettes, sometimes very strongly. The hotel gives deals to local (Mexican tourists) and apparently it’s very cheap for them to stay there. They seemed to get by far better treatment then the foreign tourists who pay way more to stay there. Many were extremely rude and even pushy in lines when I’m standing holding my 1 year old. We have been to Mexico many times(never an all inclusive) but the staff here seemed that they could take you or leave you and didn’t care for your business at all. The pool was nice and the beach is great but would never stay at this hotel again. Also the kids club doesn’t allow kids over 2 to have a parent with them. Although I understand some parents don’t care, I personally don’t feel ok leaving my 4 year old at a huge resort with complete strangers, nor would she want me to. Due to this we were unable to use the kids club during our stay. The food was ok but by no means great. And drinks were extremely watered down which I know is typical for some all inclusive resorts. All in all I would sooner pay more money and stay at a resort that actually valued my business.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie S

Dear Julie,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your stay at our resort. We offer our sincere apologies that your time spent with us did not meet all your expectations. We would like to inform you that all your comments and opinions are considered in order to improve our service. It is important to highlight that every time you have a setback at the hotel you can contact our customer service staff to notify them so they can correct the situation. We hope you give us the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards.