14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$163
Official HotelUS$131
eDreamsUS$163
4,144 results
All reviews la bodega palapa restaurant activities director hotel zone full kitchen beach area ocean view isla mujeres swim up bar spring break great beach family vacation great vacation nachos ignacio favc santino
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Great breakfast great restaurant great staff. Loved my stay. Place is not tooo full which is perfect as Cancun can be a madhouse. Loved this all inclusive. The beach at the hotel was paradise - writers come to beach and serve you. Pure joy !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the community. I am glad to know that you had a memorable experience at our beautiful property.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

You honestly can’t go wrong with this place. everyone is super nice, welcoming and the hotels itself are super clean and well maintained. hotel is on the beach and the beach itself is a beautiful view. Cant go wrong with this choice at all !!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear chrispF5735OO,

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Highly recommended

Great Service, good people, good atmosphere, good vibes, great view, enjoyed from every moment.
Everything that I asked from Sharon, Juan, and Carlos performed in less than one minute.

Date of stay: February 2021
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear rondebi,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the community. We are glad to know that our facilities, service and location made more pleasant your vacation.

We look forward to having the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Fiesta Americana for 3 weeks in January and really enjoyed our time there. The hotel is small enough that you don’t have to walk long distances to get to the restaurants, pool, or beach. This was perfect since we have a 1 year old and have to carry all the baby gear/toys everywhere. The most memorable part of our stay was definitely the staff who went above and beyond delivering the best experience and making us feel taken care of at all times. Laura M. checked in with us regularly to see if we needed anything. Luz, at the spa, knew us by name and made booking our appointments easy. Landy (also at the spa) was extra sweet and personable every time we were there. Fernando brought us coffee with a smile every morning at 6:30 sharp, as we requested. The restaurant staff was attentive and even brought a cute Mickey Mouse pancake for the baby without us even asking. Santino, the pool animator/MC greeted us by name and gifted my son a ball to play with one day when he was fussy. The lifeguard immediately came to our room after my son cut his lip after he tripped, and the manager showed up next with ice cream for him. The hotel offers COVID testing on site for people traveling back to the U.S. and is walking distance from souvenir shops, convenience stores, a few restaurants, and Chedraui (a large grocery store). The only thing I would suggest is to upgrade some of the room features, which look a bit dated. And the dishwasher could use upgrading to something more powerful. Thank you to all the staff for making us feel at home during our entire stay!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the community. Certainly, our staff is one of our qualities that make our guests want to come back. I will pass your congratulatory message with our staff, I am certain this motivates all of us to keep searching for excellence

Fiesta Americana Cancún Villas

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Super good service enjoyed our time at fiesta Americana super close to all amenities and clubs for fun restaurants for food the staff went above and beyond for us the dinner by the beach was five stars! Above and beyond what we expected will definitely be back really soon super thank you to Miguel, Sharon, Aaron, Santos made our birthday/anniversary dinner something out of this world thank you guys!!!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

I would like to thank you for your preference. I am glad to know that you had a memorable experience at our beautiful property. I will be sharing your congratulatory words with our staff, I am certain this motivates all of us to keep searching for excellence in service.