59 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$791
Hotels.comUS$791
FindHotelUS$614
13,311 results
All reviews hidden garden hand massage mb restaurant habanero soup aka bar minute foot massage egos bar room service sushi station rice art siete restaurant colored rice swim up bar ocean view chef francisco towel hut beach bag
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019

Wow, what an amazing experience. Live Aqua amenities and staff blew any expectations out of the water. I can't say enough good things about my trip to Live Aqua! I went with a group of friends and we felt like family the minute we arrived. Leslie, Rodrigo and Johnathon genuinely went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of every step of the way. The pools, cabanas, and the food were all amazing. Every dinner I had was one of my best meals yet! Already planning my next trip back :) Thank you again Live Aqua for the trip and treatment of a lifetime! Will never forget my memories that were made here.

3  Thank maer1989
AIfredoSantamaria, General Manager at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

I appreciate your valuable review about our hotel and your comments from your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Live Aqua Cancun exceeded your expectation.
I will share your comments with Leslie, Rodrigo and Jonathan for their incredible performance during your vacation.
I can't wait to see you soon and please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.

In Laa’kech!
Alfredo Santamaría

Reviewed 3 December 2019

Leslie, Jonathan and Rodrigo made my best friends 30th birthday the best trip we have ever had! They took such good care of us! The hotel was incredible, it was my 5th time staying at this resort. We loved every second and will he talking about this trip for a lifetime.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ren_esS6889NE

On behalf of all the staff at Live Aqua Cancun, allow me to thank you for having chosen us for such a special occasions as your friends 30th birthday celebration. We're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and we were able to provide a fantastic stay for you.
Leslie, Rodrigo and Jonatahan will be very happy to read your special comments on TripAdvisor.
We hope that this motivates you to return, we will be very happy to welcome you back soon.
Warm Greetings,

In laa´kech!

Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

This is our second visit to Live Aqua,and the first since the upgrade.The trip started off badly,with a poor 40 minute timeshare presentation,really!We had an early rise followed by a 4 hr flight and this last thing to,listen to was a sales pitch.Our previous trip this didn’t happen and we had a wonderfully smooth check in,so,you can imagine our disappointment and annoyance this time.The club lounge is still great ,but it can get busy,and it’s not huge.Day 1 we rose early and wandered down to the main pool around 8am,again imagine our disappointment,there wasn’t a lounger to be had,there were however a plethora of cabanas with reserved signs,empty of course.We wandered down to the beach and joy,a row of unreserved cabanas,joy.We unpacked,settled down for an hour or so before going for breakfast.When we came back down we were approached by a member of staff who informed us the cabanas were in fact reserved,they just didn’t have enough signs,so we were told to move.As you can imagine by now all the loungers with umbrellas were occupied so we either had to bake in the sun,pay$70 for a cabana,which were still mostly empty ,or sit out of the sun,which is ridiculous .My basic requirement for a beach/poolside vacation is the ability to sit outside in the shade and enjoy it.The staff are still as friendly,food still as good,but I can’t see us ever returning.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank hilandlad
AIfredoSantamaria, General Manager at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to fulfill your expectations during your recent visit. It is my deepest regret to read that you went through some inconveniences during your stay; I assure you that the circumstances you described are not typical with the high standards that we strive to provide.
The Cabana rental service is optional but we have lounge chairs by the pool, beach and the policy is lounge chairs no reservations.
I regret this was not what you expected from us and I will work hand by hand with the department in charge.
Once again please do accept my apologies and do not hesitate to contact me with any further comments regarding your experience with us.
Warm Regards,

In laa'kech!

Reviewed 2 December 2019

In October we visited Live Aqua Cancun for our 9th or 10th visit. Traveled with another couple for 5 nights in an oceanfront room, rooms 917 and 911, Oct 20-25, 2019.
Expectations Exceeded!
The staff at Live Aqua is exceptional in their attention and friendliness to guests. I've never stayed at a resort with a staff that is so genuinely helpful and friendly to their guests with never having their hand out for a tip.
I mentioned to Karla, Hidden Garden manager (the best), that it was an anniversary trip for our friends that were traveling with us. She invited us back for a "special" dinner to celebrate. Best dinner I've had in 10 years! The chef, Jorge, prepared us an off the menu dinner including duck, shrimp and steak kabobs and Mahi Mahi. Not only was the food delicious but the presentation was above 5 star. The Mahi Mahi had what looked like coral on top with brightly colored dots of sauce around the plate giving it an abstract coral reef look with fish swimming around it. All specially created for the four of us to celebrate. Our server Ricardo was excellent. I've never hugged and said goodbye to any servers we've had at other resorts. At Live Aqua I don't leave without hugging and saying goodbye to several staff. Carlos at Starbucks is great, Mauricio at the Siete restaurant has a perpetual smile and laugh - good way to start the day. Pool server Jonathan never let my drink get empty. A special shoutout to my brother (both born Feb 20) Marco the best smoothie maker in Mexico! We plan on staying at Live Aqua Cancun 2 to 3 times a year for many years to come. While I hate timeshare salesman for their dishonesty, Fiesta Americana Vacation Club Master Level (9600 points) allows you to use your timeshare points to stay at Live Aqua at a great discount off the rack rate. The best benefit of the vacation club!

5  Thank 193carlh

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at Live Aqua Cancun. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the service that characterizes us, specially with Karla, Jorge, Ricardo, Carlos, Mauricio, Jonathan and Marco.
I'm sure your comments will make them very happy.
I appreciate your loyalty and I am very happy to read that all our efforts are on the right track.
Thank you again for all your kind comments, we all are looking forward to welcome you back.

In Laa’kech!
Alfredo Santamaría

Reviewed 2 December 2019

The beach at live aqua is one of the best i have been to. The beach is only exceeded by the staff. They are friedly, efficient and helpful. The food was exceptionally good as well. We really liked the breakfast and were there every morning.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 475frankl

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing us to enjoy your most recent vacation. It is very pleasant to read that I enjoy the quality and warmth of our service. Thank you for mentioning your opinion about our excellent food and our brilliant staff.
We hope to be fortunate to see you very soon at your second home, Live Aqua Cancun.

In Laa´kech!