“Great time--will be back!”
Review of Alma's LDS Tours

Alma's LDS Tours
Ranked #4 of 321 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: To the members and non-members of the LDS Church we warmly welcome you to LDS Tours in Cancun by Alma's LDS Tours LLC a US and Mexico Based Company. Our mission has been to show our visitors from all over the world the spiritual-historical message of the” Mayan Lands that relate to The Book of Mormon” through excellent professional research and study, guiding them to the most relevant archaeological & heritage historical sites. It'll be our pleasure to have you with us and explore together in the Yucatan peninsula, presenting the links to the Book of Mormon history as probable possibilities in the Americas.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Second time using Alma's LDS Tours. Very satsified. Love their comprehensive offerings. Will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)
All reviews
"cenote tour"
in 16 reviews
"ask questions"
in 12 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 15 reviews
in 11 reviews
"these guys"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This was a fantastic tour!!! I went to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza and loved every second. I learned so much and feel like the value of this tour is much more than I paid. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience this tour was and could not be happier with the choice to tour with Alma's tours and our wonderful tour guide Miguel!!

2  Thank apri11eeb
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Adrian was so informative and helpful. We loved the tour and learned a lot about the history and area. Things were a little crazy logistics-wise because one of their large vans went out of commission the night before and they had to scramble to get us all where we needed to be. I appreciated that they were able to figure out how to get us all to our destinations. They gave us individual attention and were able to answer questions easily. I totally recommend their tours.

1  Thank Kimberly B
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Our family, 14 of us, reached out to Alma's LDS Tours during our stay in the Yucatan Peninsula during our childrens' spring break during the last week of March 2018. There was nothing difficult about setting up the tour and though we stayed at a distant, remote hotel location, Miguel met us and worked with us to fine-tune our itinerary, make a quick stop along the way for our kids, and then the amazing tour of ruins and natural water holes began. Miguel was truly amazing, kind, informative, smart and truly helpful. The Mercedes tour van was air conditioned and had a bigger screen for videos than is found in many homes. The tour was most gratifying, safe, fun, and informative. This led to our booking of a second tour within the same trip and Arnie was also exceptional, reading from scripture and providing additional detail to the foundation provided by Miguel. During the tour with Arnie we drove to ruins and along the way saw a church and community where Mayan continues to be spoken as the language of choice. Both Miguel and Arnie were extremely kind, helpful, welcomed questions and all of it was amazing. We are now looking into a Mexico City tour with Alma's LDS Tours and strongly recommend Alma's Tours to you given our experience with this great company.

5  Thank Gordon P
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I can't thank Alma's Tours enough for their terrific customer service! Every time I called with a question or concern their staff was so helpful and reassuring. They answered my questions thoroughly. They were so great to work with on details and what to expect. I was sent confirmations and notifications regularly and promptly. I would highly recommend Alma's Tours. They were very professional and I will definitely be reserving another excursion with them again in the future.

2  Thank Karen H