“VERY GOOD OPTION”
other traveller has booked this property
Beach Paradise Penthouse #3730- Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim Beach Paradise Penthouse #3730- Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
All Inclusive Option Available Daily.  Please see my web site for details.  Thanks for viewing.  Tim
Plenty of loungers on our beach!
Lobby sports bar.
Starbucks on site.
Our awesome beach!
One of 2 restaurants on site.
Our pool!
Our pool and beach!
Our swim up bar, ask about our all inclusive option for food and drinks.
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NIONIOSAt...
ATHENS
“VERY GOOD OPTION”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

A group of friends decided to rent an apartement instead of seperate hotel rooms, since the cost was the same and we wanted to enjoy each other company.
The apartement has great views, nice veranda and nice layout. it has 3 good bedrooms and the 4th is next to the lawndry , small and suitable only for children.The flat itself would need renovation but for a summer short stay is ok. Would need extra kichenware and an espresso mashine, while the main tv and music was not working.The beach and sea is on you feet, which was important. The building and facilities remind me a school camp. If you want the flat as a basis to sleep and go out is a very good choice. Would stay again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and the sea
Liked least: the buiding itself
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Etabaka
Minnesota
“Amazing View”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We had a wonderful time in condo 3730. There were 6 moms and 5 daughters on this vacation. We had plenty of sleeping and gathering space to accommodate all of us comfortably. We loved using the hot in the late afternoon to wind down from our "busy days" as well as to watch many beautiful sunsets on the bay. The condo was furnished with all necessary tools needed. Frances was amazing and answered any questions we had as well as made sure any thing that needed fixing was taken care as soon as possible. The hotel itself was not plush, but the each was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful which made up for the lack of luxury.

We took advantage of Tim's picks and had an authentic Mexican dinner made in our condo one night and also went to Isla Mujeres to snorkel with Mike. Both of these excursions were amazing and very reasonably priced. I would recommend either of these options for anyone thinking about activities while on vacation.

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
15 Apr 2015
We are grateful for your review!

90% of our potential customers base their choice to vacation with us off of the reviews that have been written.

My husband Tim and I thank you for helping our small little family owned business with your kind words.

We will forward everything that you have said to Mike and Francis and they will be rewarded for it.
Sarah H
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Will be coming back!”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The house is PERFECT!! Clean, beautiful, spacious and you cant beat the view! Francis is a great manager and took care of everything we needed! The resort staff was great :) We will definitely be staying in Tim's condo's again!

Travelling group: Friends
Julie H
San Diego, California
“Great Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed in February and had a great experience, we were there for about 8 days and it was a group of 11 of us total. The building needs to be renovated but the penthouse was great, super convenient for a large group of friends or family. We were not there to use the facilities, we were out everyday so we didn't use them but if this is what you are looking for I don't think this is the place for you, we hung out at the beach a few times and this was convenient.

Liked best: Price
Liked least: Building
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
marajotte
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Awesome view from the balcony/spa”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in February 2013

Loved the balcony view with spa. Good concierge service. Condo really nice and clean.
All inclusive option very average/poor for food and bar.
A la carte restaurants are poor.
Pool is just OK not great.
No gym.
Kids club is great.
Not enough beach chairs for guests, you need to wake up early to get one.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing