11,740 results
All reviews coyote loco white box younger crowd a lot of fun coco bongo shows careyes circus blast carlos
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a great resort..... many different restaurants on site, entertainment, casino and connects to the white sand beech... for adults the booze included as well as the drinks in your mini bar. 2 adults & 2 children cost us £5620, flight, accommodation & transfers for 10 nights, worth it

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hello Dear Sheen,

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed our Resort, we always want you to be happy and it makes us proud to know that we help you have an amazing vacation! Thanks for choosing us as your option for a fun family getaway!

It was an honor to have you as a guest, we hope to see you here soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel is nice, rooms are comfortable and restaurants are fine too. I went with friends (party of 6) from Uruguay and Mérida and we had a lot of fun!! If you go by the pool, I highly recommend the Mexican pool bar better than Ibiza bar (drinks are the same but it's funnier in the Mexican side ) .At night Havana Night Club and Coyote are really good places to go inside the hotel. For restaurants, Ibiza has really good seafood (aguachile is delicious), and the italian restaurant is really good too but it only serves white wine and I really wanted red wine so that's something that could improve.About the drinks, my only request is that they should serve mojitos, it's unbelievable that you can't find a single place in the hotel that serves mojitos.I wouldn't say I recommend the place for families with young kids (under 15-16) or couples who want to chill; it is more for a party hard type of vacation ;) it was a great weekend we spent there with a foam and a paint party and we met people from all over the world. I will definitely be back for Spring break!!If the manager reads this: Please, have mojitos!!!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Dear Gaby,

Thank you very much for such a great review! It is nice to see that you had a lot of fun during your stay. We're glad to read that you enjoyed the bars at the pool, of course it is always funnier in the Mexican side! Also, we're happy to read that you enjoyed our night clubs and our beach club parties! That's the reason we're the perfect place for a friends vacation. On the other hand, we're sorry for the situation with the Mojito's, we'll do our best to offer those drinks in your next visit!

We'll see you for the Spring break!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We went to the Grand Oasis with four girlsfriends looking to celebrate our time together and our friendship. The hotel had great accommodations for the group of us, and the beach was good, even though there was seaweed in certain areas. They worked to remove the seaweed and minimize the bugs in the sand. They had great drink selections and the food was good. It's been a while since we went, but I do remember the four of us having a great time and never getting board and not leaving the hotel for 7 nights. We had tons to do, different food selections throughout the week and well kept grounds to wonder during they day. Entertainment was good, and we were happy to have a well kept, clean place to stay during our week of celebrations together. Good value as well for what we paid. Was happy with the overall experience.

Stayed: September 2017
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hello Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your nice review! We're very happy to know that you had fun with your friends and that you noticed the hard work our staff to keep cleaning our beautiful beach for all our guests! On the other hand, we're glad to read that you liked the food and the drinks! and also, It's great to hear that you loved the entertainment!

We hope to have a friends reunion here again!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. When I read reviews before going on our trip I was terrified to go here and prepared for the worst. I’m not a fan of status bracelets but this resort is huge and uses them. If you don’t have a bracelet that can get you into better bars and restaurants, prepare for rail liquor and not so great food. We didn’t realize that there was better liquor until our third and final full day there. I asked at check in about better liquor and they told me it was all the same. Not true. The Havana night club, bar by the maki taco, and lobby bar have better liquor as long as you have the bracelet to get into them. Food at the better restaurants was great. The White Box was amazing! The Oasis Beach Club was awesome for us because we were there to party. If you have kids stay away! It has a kids club and shallow areas for kids but as a mom I would never ever bring my kids here and it’s not really the resorts fault. Just being honest, it’s bachelorette parties and bachelor parties like us ha ha. The resort is a ‘party’ resort and there is no real way to keep the party and family separated. We walked out of a club that had a pole dancer and there were kids just watching from outside. It makes me cringe. So please if you have kids take them somewhere else. If you are looking for a good time, go here! But do it right, and don’t worry...if you overdo it they have wheelchairs to wheel your drunkenness away. Have fun!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristen B

Hello Dear Kristen,

Thank you very much for your review. We're pleased to read that you and your friends had an amazing time during your celebration, we want you to know that we offer different categories and each one includes different facilities, that's the reason some Restaurants and bars are available only for our Pyramid guests. We're glad to read that you enjoyed our beach club, we would love to see a picture of you and your bridesmaids in our Social Media!

Thank you for your kindness, and congratulations!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My wife wanted me to write a long review, but this place has already wasted enough of my time so I'll keep it short.

Cons
Dirty pool, plus no shade provided.
Dirty rooms
Dirty bathrooms
Long lines for food,
Long lines for drinks,
Extremely long lines for check in/out.
Terrible food
Over extended staff leading to poor service.
Terrible beach and ocean
Terrible turn down service
Terrible room service.(they charge)
Spring break/college crowd

Pros
I LOST WEIGHT BECAUSE THE FOOD WAS ONCE AGAIN TERRIBLE.

NEVER STAY AT THIS PROPERTY.
I WILL NEVER STAY AT A GRAND OASIS PROPERTY AGAIN.
UPGRADING TO BLACK/PYRAMID IS A JOKE. NOTHING CAN HELP YOU AT THIS RESORT.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marko R
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Marko,

Thank you for your review. First of all, we regret not having met your expectations and please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences during your stay. We would like to know a little bit more about your stay, could you please send us your reservation information and the details of the issues you had in our Resort? So we can improve our service in the future. The e-mail adress where you can contact us is info@oasishoteles.com