11,813 results
All reviews younger crowd party atmosphere coco bongo careyes circus zumba blast carlos
Reviewed 2 May 2018

CHECK-IN: This took ovre an hour and it was only two people in fron of us. The staff kept leaving their counter going to the back office and other staff kept coming to them asking them questions slowing them down. They had no regard for people's time nor did they move quickly to get us in our rooms. Everyone in the lobby was dissastified and complaing. Not to mention theire was a huge water leak in there they were catching with a bucket.

ROOM: GROSS! At first entrance the room had a fishy smell opended the balcony that cleared out quickly. BATHROOM WAS NASTY!!! Make up mirror was nasty and the counter had a sticker from a previous guest clothing stuck to it. Water spots everywhere and the shower head was moldy black. Tub was separating from the wall and rusty and had water leaks. My husband and I did not shower for our short stay there. I reserved a king size bed and the room had two full size beds pushed together I tried to call down to the lobby but no answer. We were very tired from our flight and refused to walk to mile back to the lobby so we sucked it up and changed clothes and got out the room. We were also locked out of our room at 11pm for over an hour, our key didnt work nor the hotels master key. Maintenance had to come from another building to open. They found it funny I asked for a manager never got to speak with one. Ceilings in our builsing were leaking water everywhere.

STAFF: Either they dont like black people or they are just rude. We sat at several different restaurants/bars and were served last no matter the order we came in. I even left the HIPPY GRILL because we were never served. Another patron told them we were there before them and the staff still refused us service he took there order and went away. At this point I wanted to cry how mad I was.

HOTEL GROUNDS: The grounda are pretty but very spaced out you will be tired of the amount of walking you have to do. I wanted some clod water I went to many different restaurants NO ONE HAD COLD WATER BOTTLES the places that did I couldnt get one due to the color wrist band I had. Many places you cant enter they have different levels of service I guess I bought the worst of the worst.

FOOD/DRINKS: Food here is worse than cruise ship food. It was cold slimy and nasty. We barely ate. Frozen drinks were watery and liquor was watered down.

I wouldnt recommend anyone to stay here. I had a blue wrist band, if you get one of those please aswk them to change to black that seems to be the only wrist bamnd with value. When booking all inclusive you think its all included but ITS NOT!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Francoise C
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Francoise,

We are truly sorry you had an unpleasant experience during your vacations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments; this helps us to provide better services in the future.
Furthermore, we would like to let you know we are very devoted to our guests, and the staff is committed to understand, help and satisfy all of your needs. Thank you for letting us know the inconveniences you had so we can enforce and improve the service, as your comfort and satisfaction is really important to us. It is important for you to know that our staff is trained and committed to provide the same service to all of our guests regardless of their nationality, age, gender, ethnicity or preferences.

Thank you for your observations and comments, we will definitely consider them as areas of opportunity to continue providing the best service possible to all our guests.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Prior to our trip, we were skeptical due to so many nehative reviews. Long story short, if you can understand you're staying at a hotel where there are many spring breakers and not expect zero-wait times for anything you'd like, this place is awesome. I must say, if you're into tequila, the tequila tasting at the pyramid is something you shouldn't miss. Abraham is incredibly knowledgeable in not only his tequilas, but on everything related to tequila you may not have even imagined. He's one example of many people you interact with that are kind and passionate about their jobs. Abraham - suerte hermano!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jadrian7105
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind opinion.
It gives us great pleasure to know that you had such a great time during your stay with us, it was an honor having you as a guest. We will of course congratulate our staff for their outstanding service.

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance with anything to make your next stay a unique experience.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

So I've figured out why so many bad reviews on this property. There's a stiff 2 tier (technically 3 tier)system that is in place... So basically unless you are staying IN THE PYRAMID AND HAVE A BLACK BRACLET you are deemed a peasant. You do not have access to anything within the pyramid you can't even get water in the coffee shop... After 3days of having been there our room still had not been stocked with water so I walked in the coffee shop beside the main lobby and grabbed 2 bottles of water the same ones everyone has on the resort. The guy behind the counter ran after me and grabbed my arm and said he'd get me Kicked out of the resort if I didn't give back the water as I had a blue bracelet... I proceeded to explain our room had no water he didn't care he proctor take a picture of my. Bracelet to

Room tip: We were in 4424S had a great view of grounds and a bit of ocean and room was fine aside from. Being able to hear next room over due to door separating the rooms
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Eric,

We offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenieces you had during your stay with us.
We've already passed a report to the correspondent areas, our staff is prohibited to present this type of behavior, thank you for letting us know this.
In the other hand, we would also like to tell you that every time you have a setback at the hotel you can contact us managers or customer service staff to solve any issues you might have.

We reiterate once again our sincere apologies for any setbacks you experienced and hopefully you can give us another opportunity to welcome you again so we can enhance your perception of our hotel.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This resort is ok but leaves a lot to desire . The check in is horrible, we upgraded to the "plus" which gave us private check in and still had to wait almost an hour . We were then told to come back at 3pm to pick up the room key. Not a problem we knew we were early . Returned at 3pm along with 5 other couples all waiting for their key . We all waited another 20 minutes while one girl was checking in new people and another just walking around room not even acknowledging us. Finally I asked how much longer it was going to be and was told that we were just going to have to wait . " very bluntly " About this time a gentleman came from behind the wall and handed.us all our keys in less than 1 minute . Food was fair at best unless you upgraded to the Pyramid . Access to beach was a nightmare . Food and bar staff were very good !

Dear William,

We appreciate your comments and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience you had with the check-in. We already passed a report.
We are very happy to read that our food and personalized service made your stay great!

We hope to welcome you again on your next vacation.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Was very skeptical after reading the reviews. First day was mixed feelings about the hotel, but with every day loved it more and more. Food was decent, could be more seafood and fresh fish, room cleaned daily. Amazing acrobats show in the evening, great Spanish band by the pool bar in the evening.
Good service, but long line ups at the reception and most of the restaurants. Went to catamaran tour, great, snorkeling wasn’t that great; too deep, no fish. Natural park trip was great. Should convert at least one of the trip selling huts to the additional bar.
Main thing: book your ride back to the airport sooner than later. They have small shuttle busses, if you don’t reserve it, you don’t have a ride to airport on your way back home.
Overall, loved it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lioudochka

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Cancun. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experiences with us, this helps us know our strengths and weaknesses so we can provide a better service day by day.
We are delighted you have received excellent service from our staff, and will congratulate them for making your stay such a pleasant one.
We also are very happy to read that you enjoyed our main shows and band.

See you soon!