11,726 results
All reviews coyote loco younger crowd a lot of fun coco bongo shows careyes circus blast carlos
Reviewed 2 May 2018

So I've figured out why so many bad reviews on this property. There's a stiff 2 tier (technically 3 tier)system that is in place... So basically unless you are staying IN THE PYRAMID AND HAVE A BLACK BRACLET you are deemed a peasant. You do not have access to anything within the pyramid you can't even get water in the coffee shop... After 3days of having been there our room still had not been stocked with water so I walked in the coffee shop beside the main lobby and grabbed 2 bottles of water the same ones everyone has on the resort. The guy behind the counter ran after me and grabbed my arm and said he'd get me Kicked out of the resort if I didn't give back the water as I had a blue bracelet... I proceeded to explain our room had no water he didn't care he proctor take a picture of my. Bracelet to

Room Tip: We were in 4424S had a great view of grounds and a bit of ocean and room was fine aside from. Being able to hear next room over due to door separating the rooms
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Eric,

We offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenieces you had during your stay with us.
We've already passed a report to the correspondent areas, our staff is prohibited to present this type of behavior, thank you for letting us know this.
In the other hand, we would also like to tell you that every time you have a setback at the hotel you can contact us managers or customer service staff to solve any issues you might have.

We reiterate once again our sincere apologies for any setbacks you experienced and hopefully you can give us another opportunity to welcome you again so we can enhance your perception of our hotel.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This resort is ok but leaves a lot to desire . The check in is horrible, we upgraded to the "plus" which gave us private check in and still had to wait almost an hour . We were then told to come back at 3pm to pick up the room key. Not a problem we knew we were early . Returned at 3pm along with 5 other couples all waiting for their key . We all waited another 20 minutes while one girl was checking in new people and another just walking around room not even acknowledging us. Finally I asked how much longer it was going to be and was told that we were just going to have to wait . " very bluntly " About this time a gentleman came from behind the wall and handed.us all our keys in less than 1 minute . Food was fair at best unless you upgraded to the Pyramid . Access to beach was a nightmare . Food and bar staff were very good !

Stayed: April 2018

Dear William,

We appreciate your comments and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience you had with the check-in. We already passed a report.
We are very happy to read that our food and personalized service made your stay great!

We hope to welcome you again on your next vacation.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Was very skeptical after reading the reviews. First day was mixed feelings about the hotel, but with every day loved it more and more. Food was decent, could be more seafood and fresh fish, room cleaned daily. Amazing acrobats show in the evening, great Spanish band by the pool bar in the evening.
Good service, but long line ups at the reception and most of the restaurants. Went to catamaran tour, great, snorkeling wasn’t that great; too deep, no fish. Natural park trip was great. Should convert at least one of the trip selling huts to the additional bar.
Main thing: book your ride back to the airport sooner than later. They have small shuttle busses, if you don’t reserve it, you don’t have a ride to airport on your way back home.
Overall, loved it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lioudochka

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Cancun. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experiences with us, this helps us know our strengths and weaknesses so we can provide a better service day by day.
We are delighted you have received excellent service from our staff, and will congratulate them for making your stay such a pleasant one.
We also are very happy to read that you enjoyed our main shows and band.

See you soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This resort has the worse service ever we where promised 8 bottles of water every other day we only had 2 and we could get it more unless we tipped this is ridiculous we could’ve had dehydration issues and that’s absolutely inhuman

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mikhailshady

Dear guest,

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to write us your comments about your stay.
We want to apologize for the inconvenience you had with our mini bar service.
We wanted to let you know that our staff is prohibited from demanding tips from guests, thank you for pointing out the incident so we can take action and avoid it in the future.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel to change your perception of us.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Each day at this resort was a terrible experience. For starters, it took us nearly 2 hours just to check into our room. No organization, and the staff did not seem to mind the long lines.

We came to this resort with a group of others, and each room had numerous issues. Broken showers, broken doors, broken telephones, cockroaches, and the list goes on. They even attempted to charge me for a broken door that was present upon my arrival, and escorted me to the front lobby upon my departure when I had written a report about it the day prior. I felt as if I was some type of criminal.

Food and drink service is absolutely terrible, even though we tipped well our entire stay. Lines are outrageous, and it is impossible to get a quality drink anywhere. I attempted to order room service on various occasions, yet the phone just rang for nearly an hour every time I called, and was never able to get through. I could continue with the complaints and awful service, but from the looks of previous reviews, it seems that majority of them that I had also experienced were already covered.

I would never return to this resort, and I suggest you avoid it as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Danny_JD12

Dear Danny,

We are truly sorry you had an unpleasant experience during your vacations.
We appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve; we always take our guests comments into account in order to exceed their expectations in the future.
We would also like to inform you that all your comments and opinions are considered in order to improve our service.

We hope you give us the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to contact us.