1,038 results
All reviews mini cooper quiet pool premier members play makers theme parties boobs cruise adult fun white night sports pool bash bar nightly theme school girl tower room entertainment staff pair of long pants premier bar topless women
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Another excellent trip very much enjoyed. The hotel is cool, vibrant and all in - ya gotta be there to party. The new Sports/Entertainment staff (and the continuing members) are great! Lots of fun had by all. Great theme nights & day time activities.
We stayed in a Master Suite which has killer - huuuuuge deck, hot tub over looking the whole bar/party area (still quiet e bough at night), and our own private bar on the deck. The restaurants are all great, maybe a bit less for the main buffet - all the staff are awesome. The Caffiene coffee bar rocks!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
RCUN, Concierge at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Temptation Cancun Resort. We appreciate all your good comments in regards to the food, the hotel's accommodations, the entertainment and the service provided by our colleagues.
We hope to have the chance to host you back soon.

Sincerely yours.
Michelle R.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Always probably a bit more fun if you are a couple to go to Temptation, but I am single and had a great time again (4th visit) so would like to encourage singles to go going both men and women as it is a great spot also for singles people are very friendly in sociable setting. A bit of resemblance with Club Med for singles except that it is the opposite ie mostly couples with a few singles.

Room Tip: Check your Air Conditioning to ensure it does not work all the time and if so call the Help Desk !
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jproadrunnerparis

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Temptation Cancun Resort. We appreciate all your good comments in regards to the atmosphere that characterizes us.
We hope to have the chance to host you back soon.

Sincerely yours.
Michelle R.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I am a regular visitor to Temptation. I have been a total of 10 times and I will be returning again in the summer. I would like to share a few things that i feel that are excellent in the resort and a few changes that I feel that need to be made in order for the hotel to keep their customers.

First of all, the staff are outstanding, I have known a lot of them for many years. I look forward to arriving to temptation to be greeted by Charlie and the other bell boys telling me "welcome home". It always makes me feel extra special that they remember me every trip.

There are some bar staff that are outstanding: Fredy, Johnny, Alfredo, Javier, Gerry and Oliver. I don't understand why the resort put their best bar staff in quiet parts of the resort. This does affect our overall experience at the resort. Good staff earn their place to be at the most popular parts of the resort. I feel that this is something that needs to be addressed by management at Temptation. Alfredo was definitely missed by all guests at the pool during the day.

I love the lay out of the new hotel and I appreciate all of the renovations that have been made, however Temptation is based on traditions. One of these traditions is the bar staff getting up on the bar to dance to YMCA once a night. For us regulars,this epitomizes the character of Temptation and the fact that this has been stopped greatly saddens me and a large amount of the guests that go there and who have been loyal to Temptation for a number of years.

During the opening, their Jacuzzi was open until the early hours of the morning, it is now closed at 7pm. We are all used to being able to go into the sports pool until the early hours of the morning and it is rather disappointing to not be able to go into the pool or use the Jacuzzi after 7pm.

Furthermore, the security are far too forceful with the "new" rules. Things need to relax a little or Temptation is going to lose a large amount of their customers.

Please remember why we all go there: to see our favourite staff, to party, to have fun and to see our friends that we have made over the years. Temptation is an amazing place, please do not try to change it too much as the vibe is what makes this hotel something out of the ordinary.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank lauratayl0r8
RCUN, Guest Services Manager at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear guest:
Thank you very much for choosing Temptation Cancún Resort and sharing your recent experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are proud to have earned your recommendation and your full appreciation. I totally agree with you that enjoying the outdoors jacuzzi is a pleasant experience, we are looking into your feedback about the opening hours, certainly, Management takes all suggestions and comments into consideration and actions are taken in order to improve our level of customer satisfaction. We especially appreciate your compliments toward our staff and the atmosphere that characterizes us,I will make sure to congratulate all of them more especially Charlie, Fredy, Johnny, Alfredo, Javier, Gerry and Oliver.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Place was amazing 24/7 party not for the faint of heart or quiet folks. You may need a vacation from your vacation! We were given 2 wrong rooms and for the first 2 days were checking in and checking out so make sure your very clear about your room requests front desk doesn't seem to care to accommodate or show concern.

Room Tip: use the safe!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very kindly for your wonderful review and I'm thrilled that you had such a great time with us here in Temptation Cancun Resort, It is our pleasure to have been able to look after you, please contact us prior your trip the next time you are visiting our unique Resort.
We are looking forward to host you again in the near future.

Best regards,
JROMERO

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd trip to this resort since the remodel and it didn't disappoint. The weather was great except for one afternoon where it stormed pretty good. All the food we tried was good with no complaints. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help. We will definitely return again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dschutt11
RCUN, Concierge at Temptation Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

First of all thank you very much for choosing one more time Temptation Cancun Resort for your vacations. I appreciate very much your time to write a review about the experience you had with us.It is always heartwarming to read that our staff has done an excellent job at providing exceptional service as well your high remarks about the quality of our food.

We will be waiting for your return.
Sincerely yours