7,237 results
All reviews water skiing jade building car wash circus team crazy signs chef de village la hacienda beach boys flying trapeze tennis lessons land sports jade pool wake boarding waterski team aqua gym snorkeling area fitness classes
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My two closest friend and I celebrated our upcoming birthdays at the beautiful Jade resort, within Club Med. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Cristel, our wonderful host, who left no stone unturned to make us feel welcome and cared for. A watermelon, hand-carved with our three names was awaiting us in one of our two rooms - it was just a lovely, whimsical touch. Our rooms were very comfortably appointed and our balconies had absolutely perfect, breathtaking views of the turquoise blue Caribbean. Every day, our lovely housekeeper, Beatriz, cleaned and organised our rooms to perfection. The Jade pool and beaches are pristine and quiet but lively... the bar staff, Jovani, Daniel, Guillermo, took excellent care of us and had a cold bottle of champagne ready for us, each evening. Nico, concierge extraordinaire, and assistant to Cristel, made sure that our dinner reservations were organised and taken care of. All the staff were so friendly and personable and kind. The best thing about Jade is that we were able to enjoy quiet time together and then, when the mood struck, we could dance and party on the other side of the resort. There are so many dining options and always an abundance of fresh fruit (Papaya, mango, pineapple, etc.) and vegetables and fresh fish. We had a marvelous time - it was a real-life dream!

2  Thank Simone N
Club Med Ψ, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Cancun Yucatan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We are thrilled that you had such a marvelous time and that you had the chance to celebrate your birthday with us- Happy Birthday! It's great that you were able to enjoy the quiet side and the more upbeat side of Club Med. Our team appreciates the thoughtful shout-outs immensely. We hope to see you agian soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed 2 May 2018

There isn’t a better place to vacation than at Club Med Cancun. This is my fourth time to this village and every time I leave, I’m already planning another trip back. The resort is beautiful and there is so many options to fill your time. It’s the ideal spot to lay on the beach or spend all day doing different activities. The real reason I love Club Med is the G.O. Team. Whether it’s your first time, or your fourth time there is always a friendly face around.

My favorite way to spend my time at Club Med is on the tennis courts, so big shout out to Carolina, Javier, and Sebastian. Carolina was always willing to hit and challenge me on the court, which I always appreciate. She’s the best! Dorian, gave thorough instructions at snorkeling and is a just a blast all the time. Elliot is funny, kind, and very reassuring at the trapeze. Nico is wonderful to be around and always friendly. Maya is always a joy and the most fun member of the ski team (Although they are all great). Raphael behind the bar is by far the best bar tender and is always smiling. Other G.O’s who were amazing are Nelson, Terrance, Charley, Fer, Coco, Juan, Eddie, Andrea, Dave, and Maxscene.

This trip, my cousin and I did the full day excursion to Chichen Itza. Our tour guides were kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. The whole excursion was managed efficiently and was a ton of fun! The cenote was my favorite part.

Overall, you can’t go wrong with a vacation at Club Med Cancun!

1  Thank Diane S

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We are thrilled that your fourth stay at Club Med Cancun Yucatan was such a success. It's wonderful that you were able to enjoy the perfect mixture of relaxation and activities! Our team greatly appreciates the thoughtful shout-outs and we can't wait to see you again soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Currently staying at the hotel andVisited Club Med before and had a wonderful experience. This time mother nature provided a large amount of seaweed and we can not control mother nature. Problem is all the hotels this side of Playa Delfines is pushing this mess onto the beach of Club Med. Again we can't control mother nature but this is my third day here and I have only seen ONE tractor loading these large piles of stinky, bacteria filled sludge into trucks, trucks that drain smelly , again bacteria filled mess onto the roads of club med. I am sure the hotel negotiated some deal for use of the roads a deal that could and should pay for for equipment to provide pleasing and healthy environment for its guests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank msauer1971
Club Med Ψ, Customer Relations at Club Med Cancun Yucatan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Mr. msauer1971,

Thank you for your review of our resort Cancun Yucatan. We are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful experience, but regret to learn there was been an influx of seaweed and algae on the beach. We truly apologize that the appearance and smell impacted your stay as our only intention is to provide you with a superb, relaxing experience and beautiful, clean beaches. We certainly appreciate your feedback and we will forward your comments on. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to a Club Med Resort.

Best Regards,

Your Club Med Team

Reviewed 1 May 2018

What an amazing week! This is a wonderful all-inclusive resort with so many activities you will not be bored. This was not a sit-on-the-beach all day vacation. Although, we did enjoy our time on the beach and in the water. We had so much fun snorkeling, thank you Dorian. We spent a lot of time on sea kayaks and SUP and sailboats, just enjoying the beautiful water and fish! I hadn't been on water skis in many years but with the help of the great team, Eddie, Maya, Dave and everyone, I had the greatest time water skiing.
The food was great, something for everyone. I really loved not having to make plans for the family for activities and meals, etc. Everyone was busy and having fun all day and night. I really appreciated having water bottles in the room, replaced each day and (not an extra charge).
The G.O.'s are wonderful! Thank you for partying with everyone. The "bubbles" - epic fun! The shows each night were so fun. It felt like a cruise, on land :) This was our first Club Med experience and we had a great time as a family and also as part of a large group. I will definitely look at this and other Club Med resorts.

2  Thank funintheBoat
Club Med Ψ, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Cancun Yucatan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so excited that you had such a wonderful stay at Club Med Cancun Yucatan. It's fantastic that you enjoyed everything from relaxing on the beach to participating in all of the activities. We hope to see you again soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I went to club med last week with a huge group of friends, and the experience was amazing! There is so much to do there that you will never get bored on any single day. Each day's activities are always changing as well, so you get a little bit of variety each day. Then everyday you have awesome activities to choose from; kayaking, wind surfing, tenis, snorkeling, sailing, archery, trapeze, and (my favorite) water skiing! Before I came to Club mad, I have never water skiing. However the water ski team including Eddie, Maya, Dave, Maxence, and Andre were awesome! With their help I was able to learn to Slalom Ski by day two! Then there is the night life. Each and every day of the week has a different theme for the night, and there often is also a show done by the trapeze team with is just amazing! And I almost forgot to mention how good the food was every single meal. Overall I would highly recommend Club Med to anyone who is considering a all-inclusive resort in Cancun. And if you want to water ski or wakeboard this is the place to do it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grant A

Thank you for the review! It's sounds like you had a wonderful time participating in all of the activities and watching the trapeze show! We glad to hear that you enjoyed the night life and delicious food as well. We hope to see you again soon! The Club Med Team